mazdaspeed protege parts

HI, I have a few things lying around that are just taking up space. Will negotiate on some prices. Prices are without shipping so Pm me about shipping on anything your intrested so i can get a accurate price. Thanks!

Double pod pillar like new- 35.00.......SOLD!
injen half of cold air intake-50.00.......SOLD!
stock intercooler pipes-50.00.............SOLD!
manifold heat shield cover-50.00..................SOLD!
manifold-50.00................................SOLD!
bypass valve-50.00..........................SOLD!
garrett t25 with wastegate actuator- missing a few parts and i think seals are bad- SELLING FOR PARTS-125.00......................................................STILL AVAILABLE
*ALSO HAVE THE STOCK EXHAUST FOR SALE!*
*ALSO HAVE THE OEM SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE AND AMP FOR SALE!!*
Stock struts with tein springs for sale!!!

[B[/B]
cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

Last edited:
shipping on the manifold cover is around 23.00 dollars with delivery conformation. let me know. Thanks

Details on manifold. Kinda looks to have been welded before but hard to tell. I have a friend in need of one..

The manifold has never been welded. I bought the car new in 03 and it has no cracks no welds. Took if off about a year ago. Thanks

Still have the intercooler pipes? I only need the one that runs from the turbo to the top of the intercooler. How much would you want for that, shipped to 37919? Thanks

I'd like to sell the stock pipes as a set. I do have the stock intercooler for sale also I just have to take it off the car since I have a fmic.

Back