mazdaspeed protege parts

HI, I have a few things lying around that are just taking up space. Will negotiate on some prices. Prices are without shipping so Pm me about shipping on anything your intrested so i can get a accurate price. Thanks!

Double pod pillar like new- 35.00.......SOLD!
injen half of cold air intake-50.00.......SOLD!
stock intercooler pipes-50.00.............SOLD!
manifold heat shield cover-50.00..................SOLD!
manifold-50.00................................SOLD!
bypass valve-50.00..........................SOLD!
garrett t25 with wastegate actuator- missing a few parts and i think seals are bad- SELLING FOR PARTS-125.00......................................................STILL AVAILABLE
*ALSO HAVE THE STOCK EXHAUST FOR SALE!*
*ALSO HAVE THE OEM SUBWOOFER ENCLOSURE AND AMP FOR SALE!!*
Stock struts with tein springs for sale!!!

[B[/B]
cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

cache.php

Last edited:
I might be interested. It'll take a few weeks though. I just got a MSP with a blown motor and am starting the rebuild. No battery yet so I don't know if the speakers are blown or if the exhaust is clogged. The car was sitting for well over a year with the engine pulled so I have a lot of bridges to cross!!

Hi,

I am looking for a few things:

1. Flashed or better than stock MP5 ECU.
2. Center cap for stock rim.
3. MAF and cold air sensor.

2002 Protege5

Bump! Still have the msp stock subwoofer enclosure and full stock msp exhaust from the j pipe back!

Austin, Texas. Shipping will be at least $50 I imagine

Let me know if you want it. I'll have to take it to ups store and they will have to box it up and ship it. Id say it might b a lil more than that for shipping cause it's heavy and kinda awkward size.

Also u don't want the amp or speaker? I know the amp works but if I recall i think the sub is blown. It's been in my attic for like 9 years lol

Bump. Still have oem exhaust and subwoofer enclosure for sale. Dm me if interested. Thanks! Also have stock struts with tein lowering springs in good condition for sale!!!!

Last edited:
My msp is up for sale. Lots of upgrades with 127500 miles on the dash. Been garage kept for a long time. Only one owner. Located in Newport News Virginia. Asking 6500. Please dm for any questions. Thanks!

Bump. Someone buy this oem exhaust system, stock struts with tein springs and stock oem subwoofer enclosure....

Struts with tien springs sold!!!!! Still have the racing beat full exhaust system $(250)+ shipping. Also have the oem subwoofer enclosure $(100) plus shipping. Message me if interested. 7575700920. Thanks!!!

Back