window button don't light up

The drivers window button lights up on my 2014 touring. All past vehicles I've owned had only the driver lighted. Ed

It's normal if only your drivers window lights up when the lights are on. What bugs me more is the lock/unlock button. I'd stop to let someone out of the car in the dark and can't find the unlock switch. I've since changed the settings though so that the doors unlock when put in park. Now I have to remember to put it in park when I let someone out.

It's normal if only your drivers window lights up when the lights are on. What bugs me more is the lock/unlock button. I'd stop to let someone out of the car in the dark and can't find the unlock switch. I've since changed the settings though so that the doors unlock when put in park. Now I have to remember to put it in park when I let someone out.

haha. thanks for reminding me about that. every time i drop off my daughter at daycare, i come around back to open her door and go "DOH!" ..because i keep forgetting to hit the unlock all button. since my keys are always in my pocket, i also always try to press the unlock button on the fob...but ofcourse, that doesnt work..

i will be switching it up in my settings as you have.
(drinks)

Back