What did you pay for your Mazda3 w/ Taxes and Fees?

Very nice! I have one coming into the dealer here on the east coast probably in the next few days. After seeing what people have been getting on here I definitely won't pay over 30k out the door for a SGT with 3TE. I did some calculations, or a white SGT with 3TE invoice comes out to 27743.. how did you get it almost 850 below invoice??

Trust me, I have no idea how I got that deal either. I can only attribute it to the fact the dealer was trying to make a sale on New Year's Eve. Every dealership quoted me $28,538 as the invoice for the sGT in white. I negotiated the price down to $27,400 via the internet, and I qualified for an additional $500 military rebate. All in all, I'm happy with the deal and the dealership's customer service.

Costco's price is $50 under invoice with the $500 off for current Mazda owners saves you $550 off invoice :)

Costco was $100 under invoice when I got bought mine at the beginning of December. I wonder how often they update the price?

Did costco send you the price or did you have to go into the dealer? I just submited a request on the costco web site but didn't see a price... The dealer got the car I ordered in today so planning on going over there tonight (they are a costco dealer too btw so I should be able to get the price there)

Did costco send you the price or did you have to go into the dealer? I just submited a request on the costco web site but didn't see a price... The dealer got the car I ordered in today so planning on going over there tonight (they are a costco dealer too btw so I should be able to get the price there)

You have to go into the dealership, show them your costco card, then they will show you the price list. But from what I have seen the dealer can usually beat the price if you are willing to haggle and walk away from the deal. It makes a good starting point. Also remember that you are still eligible for any financing incentives and rebates Mazda is offering at the time. I had one dealer tell me that the costco price was ineligible for preferred financing, needless to say I didn't buy from them.

Costco was $100 under invoice when I got bought mine at the beginning of December. I wonder how often they update the price?

Yeah they showed me that deal yesterday, so in all I'm paying 18,900 for an auto i sport sedan plus tax and tomorrow we go and fill out all the paperwork. I'm going to try and avoid any additional fees, who thinks the 7 year 85 thousand mile bumper to bumper warranty is worth the additional 3600? Im not sure if i really want to add that package, any input?

Mazda 3 Meteor Gray iGT 6MT HB

MSRP: $24,040
Invoice: $23,400
My Price: $22,426
OTD w/TTL and all fees: $24,500ish

who thinks the 7 year 85 thousand mile bumper to bumper warranty is worth the additional 3600?

Is that the extended warranty? I thought I paid a lot at 6/75k for $1200. Which San Diego dealer is this... Wescott/El Cajon? Some one is getting a big commission if you pay for that. DON"T!!!

Cxpmax wrote on the previous page (12/27/13) that he got the 7 year warranty for $1001. 'Nuff said.

Dayam I overpaid!!! I only accepted the extd warranty because it was fully refundable before 30 days. Not sure if I should cancel it. By the time I reach 75k I doubt I'll every get repairs worth the $1200 I spent.

Last edited:
Mazda 3 Meteor Gray iGT 6MT HB

MSRP: $24,040
Invoice: $23,400
My Price: $22,426
OTD w/TTL and all fees: $24,500ish

Is that the extended warranty? I thought I paid a lot at 6/75k for $1200. Which San Diego dealer is this... Wescott/El Cajon? Some one is getting a big commission if you pay for that. DON"T!!!

Dayam I overpaid!!! I only accepted the extd warranty because it was fully refundable before 30 days. Not sure if I should cancel it. By the time I reach 75k I doubt I'll every get repairs worth the $1200 I spent.
This was at the El Cajon location I still haven't set anything in stone so when I go tomorrow now I have an idea of what to pay. And yes that's for the extended warranty

Going to the dealer today, I ordered a White SGT with the 3TE Tech Package.. Do you feel going in offering 100 under invoice is a fair deal? Would be about 27,650 for the car by itself then I would have to add on destination (795), tax (4% here), tags/title (about 75). Looking at aroung 29625 out the door.. of course the dealer will want to add on their "Doc fees", ill say maybe 200 for that, so 29825 out the door. Sound good?

Going to the dealer today, I ordered a White SGT with the 3TE Tech Package.. Do you feel going in offering 100 under invoice is a fair deal? Would be about 27,650 for the car by itself then I would have to add on destination (795), tax (4% here), tags/title (about 75). Looking at aroung 29625 out the door.. of course the dealer will want to add on their "Doc fees", ill say maybe 200 for that, so 29825 out the door. Sound good?

So I got the car today :) Paid Invoice for it.. they wouldn't go below invoice. Actually charged 66 more dollars for a market adjustment (BS to me but they wouldn't budge anymore, they said it was part of invoice.. yeah right). The dealer fee here in VA is crazy too, 389 :( All in all I paid 30275 out the door for a SGT in White with the 3TE Tech Package. Was hoping for 29999, but after all the fees and crap dealers charge I couldn't make that happen. Overall though price was ok and am very happy to be a new Mazda 3 owner!!

Brought it home today for 21,900 including tax and fees with 7 year warranty. $50 off invoice with Costco plus 750 off loyalty cash. I feel it was a smooth and almost painless purchase.

Brought it home today for 21,900 including tax and fees with 7 year warranty. $50 off invoice with Costco plus 750 off loyalty cash. I feel it was a smooth and almost painless purchase.

Are Costco quotes nationwide? My dealer said its 200 over invoice for a mazda 3 with Costco pricing? Wonder if they showed me an old quote?

Hi all, new here. I upgraded my 2006 Mazda3 i to a 2014 Mazda3 i Grand Touring hatch yesterday. I got the car for $23,250 + $500 in doc fees (excluding tax and registration). They showed me the invoice which stated $24195 (if I recall correctly, 24.1 something) as what they paid for it.

I got the $750 loyalty rebate, and a model with wheel locks and the rear bumper guard (only model they had in one of the two colors I liked).

Edit: Fixed amount.

Last edited:
Back