What did you pay for your Mazda3 w/ Taxes and Fees?

I called the dealer to make sure they had one in stock. Then I told them to have their offer ready for me, I'll be there in an hour. 26590 for the soul red 3s gt hatch. 1000 off msrp. I didn't get quite what I wanted for the miata, but I can live with it.

Just sold my 2005 Mazda 6 Hatchback yesterday and brought home my new 2014 Mazda 3 sGT Hatch this afternoon. In case this helps anybody else, I paid $26,000 - $500 customer loyalty for $25,500+TTL. I'm pretty satisfied with how I did. Hope this information helps others get a good deal as you all sharing helped me gauge what I could do - so thank you!

I just purchased a meteor grey sGT hatch from Galpin Mazda in Van Nuys, CA. the numbers came out to $27,130 and $29,500 with taxes and fees. The car also has the tech package so it has capacitive brakes, active grill shutters, city assisted braking feature, and lane departure warning system, but it didn't come with the radar cruise control. So far loving the car.

Hi mrkapawautzis - I am considering the sTouring 4 door - Exactly how much did you pay? that is, out-the-door $ minus taxes and registration

My sTouring sedan had an MSRP was $25,390 and I got it for $24,300 + Tax with an auto dimming mirror thrown in.

My co-worker just nailed down a deal for iGT for $1600 off MSRP.
OakTreeMazda has it on their web site saying $1500 off for iGT. No kidding.
Great deals to be had this coming weekend.

Up here in Toronto last week (yes, let the Rob Ford jokes commence) I purchased the 2014 sport GT basic package. Here's what may be useful to you. Today's exchange rate is 1.06 cad equals 1.00 us, so multiply these amounts by 0.94:

-msrp for GT sport auto is 26855 cad. I got them to knock $1300 off that, so base price was 25,555 cad (+/-24,077 usd). This does NOT include any taxes, fees, goodies, upgrades, etc.

I was also able to negotiate a few hundred buck savings on both rustproofing and warranty packages, so go for it!

Paid $27,400 +tax/license for the 5-door S GT with full tech package (3TE) in meteor gray with door sills and wheel locks. Came out $30k out the door.

MSRP:$26,065
2014 s Touring 5-Door with MIRROR, AUTO-DIM W/COMPASS

MSRP:$26,065
INVOICE: $25,058
PRICE: $24,595
DRIVE-OUT PRICE: $24,595 PLUS $1,586.11 TAX + $274.50 License, Registration, Doc Fee =
Total Cash or Finance Price of: $26,455.61

I forget the exact amount, but I got my i Sport manual for a tad under invoice. I negotiated a number, then walked because I wasn't ready to make a decision that day, and discovered over the weekend that I qualified for S-plan (which is invoice) through Mazdaspeed. After doing the math, the number I reached was a few bucks under S-plan, so I made the deal. I got 2.9% financing through the dealer, which wasn't bad since I just bought a house in August, still have a small loan on my RX-8, and have two outstanding collections from the city of Cleveland for camera tickets that I refuse to pay. Also, I got the $500 loyalty cash.

I also talked them up from $2,000 to $4,000 on my RX-8, which is what I'm hoping to get for it on the open market. This would have been a great deal for the car, but I bailed on trading at the last second as I like the car too much, but I honestly have no use for it anymore.

My guess is that a base model manual transmission isn't exactly a hot commodity, so I'm sure there are deals to be had. I found a silver i Sport that had been sitting for 53 days, but they weren't willing to beat what I had on the one I bought, so I passed on it.

Last edited:
My iSport 6 speed Hatch:
Sticker was $19,740.
Total OTD (with taxes + processing fee + license - loyalty rebate) was $19,802 all in. Financing was 0.9% for 50 months (approx. $450 in interest over life of loan).

Looking at a sGT red ($258 charge) w/all weather mat, cargo tray, wheel locks, rear bumper guard. MSRP is $29,520 2TE version of tech. (Invoice is $28,157) Internet Price is $27,828 before negotiation. I don't qualify for the $500 royalty bonus.

This is better deal: (3TE is $860 more than 2TE) Is this price excluding the $500 royalty bonus?
Creativityrules's $27,400 +tax/license for the 5-door S GT with full tech package (3TE) <-- this invoice is $28,763.

Last edited:
Looking at a sGT red ($258 charge) w/all weather mat, cargo tray, MSRP is $29,520 this seems to be the 2TE version since it doesn't add up to the cost of 3TE. (Invoice is $28,157) Internet Price is $27,828 before negotiation. I don't qualify for the $500 royalty bonus.

This is better deal: (3TE is $860 more than 2TE) Is this price excluding the $500 royalty bonus?
Creativityrules's $27,400 +tax/license for the 5-door S GT with full tech package (3TE) <-- this invoice is $28,763.

MSRP for my car was $30,070. It was the 3TE package with accessories. I forget what the invoice is.

Back