New car pulling to the left

:
'14.5 CX-5 Touring AWD, Soul Red | '14 CX-5 Touring AWD White
I have a new CX-5 that's pulling to the left. This is my 3rd CX-5 and I do know how those drive.

The current one, is definitely off.

I went to the dealer and they did center the steering wheel and did alignment, at least that's what they told me.

The car is still off and drives like crap to the point that it is dangerous on the highway, in my opinion.

The dealer's tech hasn't driven it on the highway yet and I have hard time to convince them to do so.

What can I do? Complain to corporate Mazda? If I did that, this would probably weaken my ties with this dealer for all future maintenance/repairs.

The car has 2K miles and 'NO' I have not hit a major pothole yet.

What to do ???

take that s*** back!! Did you just buy/lease it?... DO NOT LEAVE until issue is resolved, speak to someone in charge, NOT the regular guy behind the counter.

I know it will cost you, but I'd take it to a trusted mechanic - not the dealer - to check the alignment, suspension components, etc. If they can find something the dealer didn't, then I'd go back to the dealer with your evidence and insist that they make the fix and reimburse you for your costs to the second opinion. Or you could always take it to another Mazda dealer for free.

Back