LED DRLs w/ NO fog lights

No. Your best bet is to either delete the entire foglight and trim entirely or rewire the foglight as DRL.

Sorry I wasn't clear. I have the GT with fog lights, which I never use. Is there a LED strip mod that replace the fog light trim but does NOT include the fog light? Similar to the LED DRL fog light kit posted on here. I recently purchased that but think it looks odd having a LED strip directly next to a fog light.

There is no premade solution that I have seen but it would be a pretty easy mod. First, you'd need to get someone without fogs to trade the existing setup you have for the non-fog covers (probably trade plus a little cash your way to make it fair). Then you buy something like this or this and attach them to the covers in whatever way seems to work best. Next wire them up which should be pretty straightforward. Lastly, create a thread on here detailing your success so a whole bunch of strangers can make comments on it. I think it has a lot of potential if you have the creativity and skill to pull it off.

Back