WTB: MSP Oxygen Sensor Extension or Used/Bad o2 Sensor (downstream)

MazdaSpeeder

:
Protege5 (5-spd)
I need a 2nd (downstream) o2 sensor for the wires and the plug...so if you had one go bad and had to replace it, I am interested in your old one. Would also be very interested in the MSP o2 extension harness for the downstream sensor. Either would help me accomplish my task of extending the sensor to a new bung. PM me. Shipping to 41056. Thanks!

Last edited:
sensor side. I want to lop off the sensor on one and the plug on the other, splice them together to create a sensor that will reach a far-back 02 bung.

I can hook you up with an o2 simulator that is plug and play and will completely eliminate the 2nd o2.

I have a few 2001 Mazda Protege MP3 used oxygen sensors that went bad, not sure which sensors they are, but I have a few to choose from. Maybe they will work for your project. Do you still need?

I have a MSP 02 sensor, downstream, between the cats. No codes were thrown prior to removal. $40 shipped.

I recall during my mini wire tuck relocating the harness for the rear O2, I don't know where the extension harness is if there is one but you can probably remove the wires from the harness and re-tape them to get the length you need without an extension.

Or you may have better luck if you widen your search to include Miatas or other cars with a larger aftermarket with the same O2 connector (not many types of connectors for O2 sensors).

Back