2014 mazda 6 gt wheels for sale?

TrentLauren

:
2014 Mazda 6
I just recently bought my 14 mazda 6 and I am looking to upgrade my wheels to the 19 inch alloy wheels from the grand touring model or even I touring model.

Don't do it unless you want to replace tires every 30-40k. I'd suggest going to 18" like I did from the 19" stockers.

Why would you lose mileage on the tires when using a bigger rim?

30-40k is normal mileage for the average all-season sbronemann.

Maybe on stock 19"+ rims. My mother in-law has a 2010 Escape with factory Michelin's that went 73k with a lot of gravel road driving as well as highway. So 30k is terrible out of a set of factory tires if you ask me. Needless to say, I was going to get stock size Michelin tires, best warranty on those was 45k. My 245/45R18 Pirelli's have 70k warranty. SO we'll see how they hold up. 30k out of a stock tire is ridiculous with 90% highway mileage.

Different tires, different purposes, different performance in different environments, different tread rating, different wear... Apples to oranges, apples to oranges. 70k+ on one set of tires with frequent gravel traveling? Okay, bud.

That actually does seem a bit much, almost difficult even. But can't see what benefit there is to lying here, there's no brand being praised or preached here. But I don't see how a larger sized tire would have a smaller life span......physics dictates that it should theoretically last longer...

My stock 19" tires are near 35K and still fine, I don't think they will make 50K but I didn't expect them too.

Back to the original statement, are you still selling the wheels?

Back