My Cx5 so far

I cannot reach an opinion on appearance based on that terrible picture, although I am not opposed to a tastefully done and lightly murdered-out look. I've seen it done well on many expensive cars to good effect.

The murdered out appearance really cheapens the overall appearance.

Are we talking about the felony murder charge or is murder aka "blacked out"?

Also, +1 on fog lights. I have a touring model that came with fog lights. Big difference on back country roads without street lamps.

My opinion is that it looked very classy to begin with.

The murdered out appearance really cheapens the overall appearance.

Not sure what your idea of murdered out is, but the only things that are black are the windows, symbols, and lugs.

I cannot reach an opinion on appearance based on that terrible picture, although I am not opposed to a tastefully done and lightly murdered-out look. I've seen it done well on many expensive cars to good effect.

Crappy phone camera is crappy. I'll get some better ones up someday.

Here is a quick picture.

IMG_0974.jpg

gnarly too, lol. The high mpg wannabe a Wrangler someday... (That's not cheap looking, it's so overly accessorized to be cheap)

Yeah, I could do without the cow catcher and the rooftop storage closet. I really want those wheels though!

Hey Trey, seeing as you are in VT/NH, have you ever driven Rt 113 South from Rt 2 starting just barely over the border in ME? It is a narrow two lane road and a lot of fun to drive. I did it last week and there was very little traffic which is good because in some places it is so narrow that two cars can barely pass each other. The sun can be a bit dicey as it is right in your eyes to the south strobing on and off through the trees. Lots of leaves still on the trees when I went but may be fewer now. The road is closed in the winter.

The bronze wheels don't make much of a loud and proud statement for me, I would have gone with gold, white or CF. The 5% tints are a pita at night, I would have done the fronts at 35% and then add the 3m clear ceramic tint all around (incl. front) to keep the heat out. I am undecided about lowering since I've never used H&R, only Tein and Eibach and would prefer to see if they start making them for the CX-5 so I have a choice. At 6-2 I like the factory height, so maybe hydraulics are in my future-lol.

Hey Trey, seeing as you are in VT/NH, have you ever driven Rt 113 South from Rt 2 starting just barely over the border in ME? It is a narrow two lane road and a lot of fun to drive. I did it last week and there was very little traffic which is good because in some places it is so narrow that two cars can barely pass each other. The sun can be a bit dicey as it is right in your eyes to the south strobing on and off through the trees. Lots of leaves still on the trees when I went but may be fewer now. The road is closed in the winter.
I've been to Maine many times, but no I don't think I've ever been on 113. Sounds like a fun road to take a motorcycle on.

Back