New future p5 owner!

Clash0901

:
2007 MS3
Hi! My name is Vel. Me and my gf just gave a deposit on a 2002 p5 yesterday. Has 135k miles with all maintenance done. 5 speed manual. It's the dark blue color.
It does have rust in both wheel wells. Plenty of it too. Completely stock with the exception of tinted windows, fogs, and tail lights.

We got it for $2900 and it will need all 4 new tires before winter. So about 3400 after everything is said and done.

Was thid a decent deal? These cars are pretty hard to find rust free... pics up on Sunday once we pick her up!

Welcome and congrats. Not a bad price, but it might be a little high if there is a lot of rust. It is after all a Protege in the rust belt. The hatch and rockers are next to go, oh the leading edge of the hood too.

I just got fed up with looking for cars for the gf so we bought this. It was adult owned and never smoked in. I don't plan on keeping it for more than a year or 2. Might throw a cai and springs on it. Stock exhaust is in great condition and the hatch and rockers haven't even started yet so I'm hoping in out ownership they won't.

The car books for 3600 so I thought it was a fair price.

Back