Your Best Source for Genuine Mazda Parts!
Your Best Source for Genuine Mazda Parts!
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast

Thread: Post Pictures of Your Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

2014 Meteor Grey Mazda 6 Touring

I have the Phillips LED fog lights in my 16.5. Don't waste your money on them. The factory fog lights are so small to even matter IMHO. On my wife's 4Runner, the Phillips FOG's are bright as heck! Not so much on the Mazda. Disappointed but got them now so they are better than stock lights.
    2016.5 Mazda CX-5 iTouring
    225/60R18 Michelin Premier
    18"x8" MB Alpina Rims
    Xenon Depot HID kit with Phillips 4300K bulbs
    Phillips LED Fog Lights

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5 AWD Grand Touring

thanks!
    - Rich aka SIGNAL_CX5

Registrierte Benutzer Chris_Top_Her's Avatar
    Donated: $40
    CX-5 Moderator

'15 CX-5 Miata GT AWD w/Tech 2.5L

Just get some cheap cree led on ebay. Get the ones with leds on the side and your housing will get max reflectivity.

Like this they run like 10-15$ on. Ebay

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5 GT 2.5 2014

Quote Originally Posted by sway777 View Post
    This is my 2014 CX-5 GT AWD W/Tech Pack. Not a lot of mods but they will come soon. Thanks guys for all the helpful tips, and taking time out of your day to help everyone out![IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    Wich kind of bulb did you use for DRL? I hate the OEM yellow color

Registered Member

2016 CX-5

eBay fog lights... 55w led kit top and bottom...

Registered Member

CX-5 2016.5

Quote Originally Posted by Mazdasweed View Post
    So, finally got them Topline fender flares painted and fitted. Had to mount 25mm spacers due to only 255 wide winter tires. Now flush as wanted.[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    Where did you get these fender flares? What brand are they? Did you lower your car at all?

Registered Member

2016 CX-5 Touring

I've barely had my CX-5 for a week and already have a list. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered Member

CX-5

Does anyone have the stick on front lip splitter installed? I can't find anything through search. I'd love to see a pic or two.

2016 Mazda CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech & i-Activesense

Quote Originally Posted by HankDuke View Post
    Does anyone have the stick on front lip splitter installed? I can't find anything through search. I'd love to see a pic or two.

Those stick on lips are pretty much a joke. You can go to the local home improvement store and pick one up for very cheap. All it is in garage door seal, for the bottom of a garage door. The Kits they sell just have 3m tape already applied. I have seen very few that end up looking good.
    Just Giver!!!

CX-5 2015 Diesel 2.2 sportsline black all incl.

Post Pictures of Your Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

Quote Originally Posted by HankDuke View Post

What you think about these. They belong to friends of mine. The parts/flares are available for example at http://www.ath-hinsberger.de/

Cheers 101

Last edited by ImVKool; 03-20-2017 at 03:22 PM.
    "Airwolf101" black 2015 2.2D 175 AWD - up 210/505 NM all incl. FL mirrors, totally dark windows at back, brake caliper yellow, Climair at front windows, Taiwan hood lifter, day drive light, trunk light LED's xxl, mirror modul, footwell lighting w remote, Wiechers sport dome strut bar, HG Motorsport 114mm BullX exhaust, 20'Tires spacers 15mm, C&S OBD modification, deadbutton for all electronic, 2Can bus modul for DPF reg. AWD-traction. oil-temp. & batterie charge, evil eyes, follow me home light, Napoli close ..........next: whidening the wheel's (not Topline) + spacers 25mm front 30mm back - DOPE

Post Pictures of Your Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

Quote Originally Posted by Agroskater View Post
    Where did you get these fender flares? What brand are they? Did you lower your car at all?
    Mmh-he wrote that these are flares from Topline. You can get it on the onlineshop. I think they have also one in USA so you don't need to do on the japanese side, but this would work as well. The black fender flares on the post above are topline as well then colored. Mine are from Russia no need to color if you don't wanna, also available on the website Link in the post above, if you can't speak russian🏼️
    btw the white one in the back of the picture also got the topline flares colored in whiteand the two black to the right and back got the same like me but also preferred to color them black.

Cheers 101

Last edited by ImVKool; 03-20-2017 at 03:37 PM.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Registered Member

CX-5

Quote Originally Posted by Ride92 View Post
    Those stick on lips are pretty much a joke. You can go to the local home improvement store and pick one up for very cheap. All it is in garage door seal, for the bottom of a garage door. The Kits they sell just have 3m tape already applied. I have seen very few that end up looking good.
    I work at a Home Depot, so I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm just looking for something as a place holder till I find something more permanent/rigid that I like.

I was looking to see if anyone had done it to the "first gen" Cx-5. I'll post pics if I go ahead with it.

Registered Member

CX-5 2016.5

Quote Originally Posted by ImVKool View Post
    Mmh-he wrote that these are flares from Topline. You can get it on the onlineshop. I think they have also one in USA so you don't need to do on the japanese side, but this would work as well. The black fender flares on the post above are topline as well then colored. Mine are from Russia no need to color if you don't wanna, also available on the website Link in the post above, if you can't speak russian��️
    btw the white one in the back of the picture also got the topline flares colored in whiteand the two black to the right and back got the same like me but also preferred to color them black.

Cheers 101

What is installation like? Would they make the stock tires look a little too small?

Installation is very easy with 3M tape. I use special car glue extra to get sure or you can fix it with screw if you want. You need spacers afterwords as well, otherwise it looks pretty weird when the tires are so deep inside. This procedure works also good with stock tires. Also 15mm spacers only on the back wheels look so good without flares and make already a big difference in the optic from the back. That I had last year.

Cheers 101

Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5 Akera

Installed aftermarket scuff plates

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast