Your Best Source for Genuine Mazda Parts!
Your Best Source for Genuine Mazda Parts!
Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 685

Thread: Post Pictures of Your Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

  1. #46
    Registered Member CaptainFurious's Avatar

    2014 Mazda CX 5 GT AWD Aluminum Metallic Mica

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    49
    My Complete upgrade list so far:
    Good Year Nordic Winter Tires
    Touren TR3 wheel in Black w/ Machined Face
    I dropped the wheel size to 17s from 19s. 225/65/17

    Front Windows tinted to 45%.

    Compustar Remote Car Starter 9000 2 Way.


    2013-12-19 12.50.23.jpg

  2. #47
    Registered Member

    2013 CX-5 Touring FWD; 2013 BMW Z4 35i

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Posts
    2,596
    Congratulations on NOT going with all black wheels! The polished faces look terrific.
    Last edited by paris1; 12-26-2013 at 08:02 PM.

  3. #48
    Registered Member CX-SV's Avatar
    Donated: $15

    2013 CX-5 GT AWD w/tech (Mar'12-Jul'14)

    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    northern CA
    Posts
    3,410
    CaptainFurious - Nice wheels, the black inner spokes and barrels really make the machined faces pop.

  4. #49
    Registered Member CaptainFurious's Avatar

    2014 Mazda CX 5 GT AWD Aluminum Metallic Mica

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    49
    Here's a close up of the wheel.

    2013-12-30 13.40.14.jpg


  5. #50
    Registered Member

    CX-5

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
    Posts
    34
    Pics of my submod recently (2days after dealer drive off)



    LED DRL and LED Signals



    carbon fiber decal on roof



    material close-up



    fender line



    bottom



    Final look (3000k HID fog light, stock HID headlight)







    Last edited by duynguyen; 01-08-2014 at 03:43 AM.

  6. #51
    Registered Member

    2014 CX-5 GS AWD

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    156
    Can't see any pictures.

  7. #52
    Registered Member

    Former 2013 CX-5 GT owner

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainFurious View Post
    My Complete upgrade list so far:
    Good Year Nordic Winter Tires
    Touren TR3 wheel in Black w/ Machined Face
    I dropped the wheel size to 17s from 19s. 225/65/17

    Front Windows tinted to 45%.

    Compustar Remote Car Starter 9000 2 Way.


    2013-12-19 12.50.23.jpg
    Very nice!! Those rims are awesome. THey look much bigger than 17.
    Almost looks like you are in my neighborhood but I don't think I've seen your car around. I'm in Transcona.
    Can you please tell me where you had your tint and command start installed and for how much? I sent a few requests(dedicated online quote request forms) about front window tinting and have never gotten a reply. If a company can't even answer their own dedicated quote request I'm not too keen on their customer service.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Nodnerb; 01-09-2014 at 09:45 AM.

  8. #53
    Registered Member CaptainFurious's Avatar

    2014 Mazda CX 5 GT AWD Aluminum Metallic Mica

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodnerb View Post
    Very nice!! Those rims are awesome. THey look much bigger than 17.
    Almost looks like you are in my neighborhood but I don't think I've seen your car around. I'm in Transcona.
    Can you please tell me where you had your tint and command start installed and for how much? I sent a few requests(dedicated online quote request forms) about front window tinting and have never gotten a reply. If a company can't even answer their own dedicated quote request I'm not too keen on their customer service.
    Thanks.
    The picture was taken in Riverbend. I live in NK.

    Windows tinted at Ziebarts on McPhillips, I think it was $90.
    Compustar Remote Car starter was installed by Advance Electronics, it was $700 including taxes.
    The rims & tires are from Canadian Tire, rims were $125 each, Good Year Winter Nordics were $135 each.

    I'm really happy with the rims, they look great and for $125 you can't beat the price. One complaint is that the spokes or the rim bend out farther than the rubber so if I clip a curb they will take the hit and not the rubber. But they are my winter tires.

  9. #54
    Registrierte Benutzer Chris_Top_Her's Avatar
    Donated: $40
    CX-5 Moderator

    '15 CX-5 Miata GT AWD w/Tech 2.5L

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    San Antonio TX
    Posts
    4,737
    Quote Originally Posted by duynguyen View Post
    Pics of my submod rl]
    Try using photobucket.. free and non fail.

  10. #55
    Registered Member

    Former 2013 CX-5 GT owner

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    442
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainFurious View Post
    The picture was taken in Riverbend. I live in NK.

    Windows tinted at Ziebarts on McPhillips, I think it was $90.
    Compustar Remote Car starter was installed by Advance Electronics, it was $700 including taxes.
    The rims & tires are from Canadian Tire, rims were $125 each, Good Year Winter Nordics were $135 each.

    I'm really happy with the rims, they look great and for $125 you can't beat the price. One complaint is that the spokes or the rim bend out farther than the rubber so if I clip a curb they will take the hit and not the rubber. But they are my winter tires.
    Awesome. Thanks a lot. $90 is pretty good for the tint. Can't believe those rims are from CT.

  11. #56
    Registered Member CaptainFurious's Avatar

    2014 Mazda CX 5 GT AWD Aluminum Metallic Mica

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodnerb View Post
    Awesome. Thanks a lot. $90 is pretty good for the tint. Can't believe those rims are from CT.
    CT have a few good rims at a responable price.

    $700 for the start was decent to. It was the same price as the Mazda dealers but a far better range. Dealers was only 100M/300Ft vs the Compustar which is 1.6Km/1mile. Also Advance offers a life time warranty on the install.

  12. #57
    Registered Member

    2014 CX-5 GS AWD

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainFurious View Post
    CT have a few good rims at a responable price.

    $700 for the start was decent to. It was the same price as the Mazda dealers but a far better range. Dealers was only 100M/300Ft vs the Compustar which is 1.6Km/1mile. Also Advance offers a life time warranty on the install.
    Do you have to give up a fob for the remote start and do do still need the Mazda fob to start the car or the Compustar fob replace the Mazda fob?

  13. #58
    Registered Member

    CX-5

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
    Posts
    34
























































    Last edited by duynguyen; 01-10-2014 at 11:16 AM.

  14. #59
    Registered Member Snacks's Avatar
    Donated: $25

    CX-5 FWD Touring

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    106
    What headunit is that?

  15. #60
    Registered Member CaptainFurious's Avatar

    2014 Mazda CX 5 GT AWD Aluminum Metallic Mica

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by tdman View Post
    Do you have to give up a fob for the remote start and do do still need the Mazda fob to start the car or the Compustar fob replace the Mazda fob?
    Yes I had to give up a Mazda fob and you still need the Mazda fob to drive it. If you start the car with the Remote Starter and don't have the Mazda Fob with you, as soon as you press on the brake the car shuts off. If you are ever in an emergency you can pull the fob from the remote starter unit and use it to start the car. They pull the battery (and key) from it so you have to press the Mazda fob against your start button to get it to start.

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2012, 12:14 AM
  2. First post. Thinking about upgrades
    By nginther in forum Protege5
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 07:08 AM
  3. Simple mods/upgrades
    By cantthinkof1 in forum Mazda Protege
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 01:03 AM
  4. newbie: mods and upgrades
    By m_f_v_b in forum MSP Performance
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-10-2005, 09:51 PM
  5. List Available MSP upgrades/mods ???
    By eddy in forum Mazdaspeed Protege
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-10-2003, 12:31 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •