Post Pictures of Your CX-5 Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

Anyone looking to sell a set of these tails? Pm

CfjMVIk.png

Is that your parking slot(huh)my sympathy. Nice flamingos in the back. Luckily we will get a private parking slot in front of our block beginning next month. One of the few-YEESSSSZZ

Last edited:
60e7e25d3c512de4f037ceaacdbe6c6c.jpg

Chrome window strips from Aliexpress. I bought the set that surrounds the whole surround but I think that might look over-the-top so I've fitted just the under side for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me it looks a little out of place, being that there is no other chrome in that general area of the car. But as always, whatever cranks your tractor. ;)

Do the Topline fender flares get amounted over top of the existing, or do they replace the existing?

If mounted over top of the existing, are they secured by 3M tape?

Yes they are and yes the are secured by 3m and screws as well.

Is that your parking slot(huh)my sympathy. Nice flamingos in the back. Luckily we will get a private parking slot in front of our block beginning next month. One of the few-YEESSSSZZ

No. I do not use a wheelchair. But I have a pass because of va disability rating. no one at my multiplex uses it, and for some reason we only got 1 assigned parking, so I use it. That is not my apartment behind it.

No. I do not use a wheelchair. But I have a pass because of va disability rating. no one at my multiplex uses it, and for some reason we only got 1 assigned parking, so I use it. That is not my apartment behind it.

nice license plate, United States Air Force right ? thank you for your service sir.

picked up the car 1-11-17... slight things so far... led low beams, yellow halogen highs, led plate bulbs, led reverse bulbs and interior lights... tinted 20% all around and put in a compustar remote start. I have oem fogs on the way with a led kit waiting to go in.... next on the list is an a set of 19" rotiforms and maybe drop springs. Not going to crazy on this since its a lease...
IMG_6255.jpg

I have the Phillips LED fog lights in my 16.5. Don't waste your money on them. The factory fog lights are so small to even matter IMHO. On my wife's 4Runner, the Phillips FOG's are bright as heck! Not so much on the Mazda. Disappointed but got them now so they are better than stock lights.

Just get some cheap cree led on ebay. Get the ones with leds on the side and your housing will get max reflectivity.

Like this they run like 10-15$ on. Ebay

Free-shipping-2x-30W-Bright-White-H11-CREE-font-b-LED-b-font-font-b-Fog.jpg

This is my 2014 CX-5 GT AWD W/Tech Pack. Not a lot of mods but they will come soon. Thanks guys for all the helpful tips, and taking time out of your day to help everyone out!
HQzhOz2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
d3XO97u.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
wSB4GDh.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wich kind of bulb did you use for DRL? I hate the OEM yellow color

Back