Post Pictures of Your CX-5 Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

Thanks sig n' Siggy lol

The kit is styled after the Kenstyle and made in Taiwan

Thanks sig n' Siggy lol

The kit is styled after the Kenstyle and made in Taiwan

He won't tell you the name because then you'll just be able to order it yourself. He plans to possibly bring some of the kits into the US via his buddy and then resell them.

If you want to purchase it on your own, I'd start with the obvious. eBay, alibaba, aliexpress, etc.

He won't tell you the name because then you'll just be able to order it yourself. He plans to possibly bring some of the kits into the US via his buddy and then resell them.

If you want to purchase it on your own, I'd start with the obvious. eBay, alibaba, aliexpress, etc.

WOW sm1ke hahahahahahaha There is no name it is just styled after the KENSTYLE (so I guess "Kenstyle style" if you need me to name it) which I had said in the original post then again in my reply. Feel free to look up kenstyle and order your own but please don't try and insinuate me of any ill-doing.

WOW sm1ke hahahahahahaha There is no name it is just styled after the KENSTYLE (so I guess "Kenstyle style" if you need me to name it) which I had said in the original post then again in my reply. Feel free to look up kenstyle and order your own but please don't try and insinuate me of any ill-doing.

I didn't insinuate anything, I just repeated what you said in your post. As you said, "Im looking into possibly bringing the kit available here if I can work out logistics."

(shrug)

I've only got OE accessories on my Dad's CX-5. The accessories currently on it are the rear bumper guard, the stainless non-illuminated sill plates, the alloy dead pedal, all weather mats, rear cargo tray, and remote start. Eventually I'm going to add the alloy brake and accelerator pedals, the Android Auto update, auto dimming mirror, and splash guards.

It's not going to get roof racks as I like the clean look and I don't want to encourage my dad to throw stuff on the roof, he's not exactly the most careful person lol. No tow hitch either, both my outback and my F150 have hitch receivers so no need.

Thank you! Not difficult at all to be honest. Kit utilizes factory mounting points/bolts and 3M tape for the most part. Sides were riveted for durability

Did you have to remove any of the factory pieces or do the new ones just attach to the existing ones?

Added tire letters "nitto"
55594211_10161485798780487_1515449746917949440_o.jpg

55576135_10161485796825487_4730594962566021120_o.jpg

Had the front windows done with Llumar CTX25 to match the factory tint. Also had him do Llumar Air80 on the windshield for heat and uv protection. Then I had Xpel ppf installed on the entire hood, front fenders, Mazda emblem on the grill, headlights, front bumper, door cups, and finally the exterior piano black pillars. Added some factory mud flaps. Going to leave the front plate off, I'm going to try some touch-up paint on stainless screws but would like to find something more flush fitting for the two holes where the plate was. Wrestling with the idea of removing the roof rails, some days they look ok and the next I want 'em gone. I'll never carry anything on top, I have a Suburban for big items. The dealer gave me a pair of blanking inserts if I want to yank the rails so it's just a matter of deciding.

IMG-0209.jpg

IMG-0210.jpg

IMG-0208.jpg

Last edited:
Looking good! Our '14 came with front side tinted windows when we bought it in 2016. I wish I knew what brand it is but it has performed great. My wife loves having tinted windows now.

Did you get the paint corrected to remove "dealer-installed swirls" before PPF went on?

Mantra 7, I think you can find colour-matched plastic plugs online. Sometimes the dealer's Service Desk can order the part for you (Honda sells OEM painted bumper plugs, for example), but a quick search on eBay didn't yield anything.

Back