Post Pictures of Your CX-5 Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

Nice wheels, which wheels are those? What size?
The head unit, it's most likely one of those Chinese android units.

Interesting head unit, is it from Dune HD, can't see the unit on their website? Look like you can still have the car setting, does it work with the steering wheel controls? Nice wheels, what size?

What headunit is that?

Caska (Chinese made) custom-made order from local Mazda dealer for Vietnamese market
These units have integrated Navigation, In-car settings, Bluetooth, DVD (single), 3 AV-in, Av-out, SD, USB....
it works well with steering control, cruise and others...

Nice wheels, which wheels are those? What size?
The head unit, it's most likely one of those Chinese android units.

Wheels still a mystery. I got it from local wheels store and nobody knows where it came from, except 20" and imported from US (one tech guy said it came off Toyota Venza ?!?!?!)

Interesting head unit, is it from Dune HD, can't see the unit on their website? Look like you can still have the car setting, does it work with the steering wheel controls? Nice wheels, what size?

i had DUNE 303D HD Player installed and hidden behind the glovebox. USB connector plug is placed underneath the heater button in center console

Hi Duy,
Like your mod! Great work!

I am looking for a good mod shop for my headlight drl also. Where did you get it done? What brand was that drl strip. I am in HCMC too.
Thanks man!

Just installed HID kist for low beams and replaced fog lights with regular H11 bulbs

HID kit is 35 W and 5000k color
(Driver side was a real b**** to get in)

Fogs are regular H11 3000k color (If you can count such a thing with non HID lights)

Added OEM aluminum Pedals and Moddiction Shift knob :)
12184502555_23924eb9e6_b.jpg

12185127166_ed7a7005db_b.jpg

Yeah, I'm probably going to steal that idea of the yellow CX-5 on the mud flaps...but first I need to get some mud flaps.

F-sport exhaust -rear LOC.JPG

Nice, like 4"tips on Lexus Fsport exhaust.

Last edited:
better sound (taped up camera to reduce wind noise) of cocksport exhaust+intake. first go forgot the car was on manual shift.

Really nice! I wanted the rails but the were not available in Sweden. Now, when I've seen them in black, I must have them. What kind of color did you use?

Really nice! I wanted the rails but the were not available in Sweden. Now, when I've seen them in black, I must have them. What kind of color did you use?

I didn't paint them, had a bodyshop do it. I, m not sure what color code it is pretty generic black tho

Back