Post Pictures of Your CX-5 Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

Finally received my gear shift cover area plate from China. It’s made out of steel and not aluminum, pretty solid for $12 shipped. I need to polish or round some of the edges. I also ordered similar covers for the piano black on the car doors and those should be coming in soon as well. Now if they don’t look the same I might wrap them in a vinyl and then stick on. They were from a different vendor.
1e3a40058b505c7bb83a5c08276a86cf.jpg

8ead9a742bcb157c296ab10f8d9cba8c.jpg

7bb66acb5f9e0287c019f161f542dc3c.jpg

70cdc894d39f80abbc47b367a8002830.jpg

Last edited:
I tried posting pictures up from my phone but why wont it let me and I see no options to put any up. How come??

I tried posting pictures up from my phone but why won’t it let me and I see no options to put any up. How come??

Idk. I use imgur (desktop mode from web browser to get full links). Try changing browser mode to desktop mode

Jeffrow your sport mode button is covered by the new console.

haha, good call. I haven't put it on yet, I wanted to modify it slightly by smoothing some of the metal edges and also you can't see the +/- manual shifter, so I wanted to make that space bigger. Also wanted to spray paint in matte black

Now with the speed cutout being needed I might just scrap it lol.

haha, good call. I haven't put it on yet, I wanted to modify it slightly by smoothing some of the metal edges and also you can't see the +/- manual shifter, so I wanted to make that space bigger. Also wanted to spray paint in matte black

Why didn't you just paint the original piece?

6a97acb9c3bf30de91a5ceeef652663c.jpg

Not sure if I’m the first with the Greddy lip in the US for the CX-5 but here’s mine. Also has a ikon front splitter, I have FTR support rods but it isn’t installed yet. Received from Japan today. Paid a pretty penny to have it shipped to me. also has carbon fiber ducks garden replica eyelids. I will install my fender flares once I get new wheels and probably lower it also not sure which springs i should get, options I see are, Tanabe, H&R, Megan Racing, Cork sport, etc. By the way, thanks to the guy that recommended me to DL Tapatalk. [emoji847]

Last edited:
It looks weird now, with that lip and the car still high. I would have lowered it first, than get new wheels and than install those lips.
With CorkSport springs, I'm scraping slightly, the bottom plastic cover, on those parking stops. With that lip, you shouldn't go that low.

It looks weird now, with that lip and the car still high. I would have lowered it first, than get new wheels and than install those lips.
With CorkSport springs, I'm scraping slightly, the bottom plastic cover, on those parking stops. With that lip, you shouldn't go that low.

To each their own opinion, as long I love it, looks weird to you but aggressive to me🤗. I wanted to look different and stand out from the crowd here on this forum. Will lower it eventually but not low like my other two previous cars, nope. Just a moderate drop. Yours is nice Ive checked it out when I was new to the forum. Anywho, Ill update more when I have the chance, planning on 20 or 22 not so sure yet, kinda want the width like the 2012 cx-5 urban. 😏

2016 Mazda CX-5 in white
H&R Springs
Pirelli P Zero 245-35-19
Konig Ultraform in Gunmetal 19x9.5 +30

2009x69.jpg

144iua.jpg

10wpk75.jpg

29pqa7a.jpg

Let me know what you guys think! Cheers

Went a size up on the tire wall from 45 to 50. In person makes a huge difference. The car has such an agressive look now with the wheels tucking out and the drop! Love it

2cfb5z4.jpg

Hows the ride with H&R springs?? Heard corksport is really bumpy and is the alignment okay and how long till the shocks go out. Sorry Im still new to the Mazda family, always been an Honda Acura guy.

Hows the ride with H&R springs?? Heard corksport is really bumpy and is the alignment okay and how long till the shocks go out. Sorry Im still new to the Mazda family, always been an Honda Acura guy.

Ive always aligned my car after doing any modification to the suspension or wheel size to be honest. The ride quality on the H & R springs are pretty darn close to stock suspension comfort, but with better handle on turns, and less roll. Highly recommend

Back