Post Pictures of Your CX-5 Mods, Upgrades and Accessories!

TINT DAY

Before (no tint on front 2 windows)

6Usl3ex.jpg

After (20% tint on front 2 windows to match factory rear tinted windows)

DXFAIZ1.jpg

Loving it! (cabpatch)

One post is really sufficient ND...

That's kinda rude. His content is welcome here also he's new dude.

I agree, very rude and unnecessary. I expect this behavior from other car forums (Audi and Acura just to name a few of the others I was a member of where comments like this occurred regularly), but not here on this Mazda forum. Im also a member of Miata.net where members are encouraging and supportive toward one another. This type of comment would not be well received there either. Im very disappointed in you, paris1.

Mazdas247 Rules & Guidelines

III. Posting

1. Because Mazdas247 is an extremely large online community, many questions have already been asked and answered sometime in the past. Before posting a new thread, click on the search button; there is a good chance that your question has already been asked before in an existing thread. Words of less than 3 letters are not indexed and cannot be entered in as search terms. If you have any questions about the search feature, please contact a member of the forums team.

2. Mazdas247 is split into many different sections and sub-sections to help organize threads. On the main forum page, short descriptions of each section can be found under the sections names. When posting a new thread, post in the forum that most closely relates to your question. This will ensure the quickest response. If a moderator must move your thread into the correct forum, you will probably not receive any responses until the thread is moved.

3. Posting the same message in multiple sections (also known as "double posting" or "cross posting") is prohibited without the consent of a super moderator or administrator. If the content of your post spans multiple categories and you are unsure where to place it, contact a member of the forums team for assistance.

III. Posting

1. Because Mazdas247 is an extremely large online community, many questions have already been asked and answered sometime in the past. Before posting a new thread, click on the search button; there is a good chance that your question has already been asked before in an existing thread. Words of less than 3 letters are not indexed and cannot be entered in as search terms. If you have any questions about the search feature, please contact a member of the forums team.

2. Mazdas247 is split into many different sections and sub-sections to help organize threads. On the main forum page, short descriptions of each section can be found under the sections’ names. When posting a new thread, post in the forum that most closely relates to your question. This will ensure the quickest response. If a moderator must move your thread into the correct forum, you will probably not receive any responses until the thread is moved.

3. Posting the same message in multiple sections (also known as "double posting" or "cross posting") is prohibited without the consent of a super moderator or administrator. If the content of your post spans multiple categories and you are unsure where to place it, contact a member of the forums team for assistance.

And a member of the forum team, I told him about that in a private message. With 5 posts I think it's safe to say he was unaware and the smartbutt remark was not necessary. If you wanna be mini modding then at least have the courtesy to properly convey that to the member.

Just wanted to say- I love you all and I hope spring comes fast btw I hope we figure this world peace thing out and I be more then happy to be a part of this forum![emoji41]

Cheers 101

And a member of the forum team, I told him about that in a private message. With 5 posts I think it's safe to say he was unaware and the smartbutt remark was not necessary. If you wanna be mini modding then at least have the courtesy to properly convey that to the member.

Thanks for the backing. I deleted the other posting since it clearly got paris1 in such a tizzy. I didnt realize we had forum police, nor did I realize it was such an issue; just trying to show off our new car that we love. Clearly not all members here are as friendly as those on Miata.net, as Im used to. Now I know...

Happy Easter all!

Thanks for the backing. I deleted the other posting since it clearly got paris1 in such a tizzy. I didn’t realize we had forum police, nor did I realize it was such an issue; just trying to show off our new car that we love. Clearly not all members here are as friendly as those on Miata.net, as I’m used to. Now I know...

Happy Easter all!

Welcome and Happy Easter!

Don't mind those that have a hard time playing along nicely, they tend not to last long here...We have rules and we actively enforce them in order to maintain a Fun, Friendly and Informative environment for everyone here on Mazdas247.

Please continue to post about your beloved Mazdas and enjoy the Community, thanks! :D

Thanks as well to Chris for stepping in here and setting the record straight. (thumb)

Thanks for the backing. I deleted the other posting since it clearly got paris1 in such a tizzy. I didn’t realize we had forum police, nor did I realize it was such an issue; just trying to show off our new car that we love. Clearly not all members here are as friendly as those on Miata.net, as I’m used to. Now I know...

Happy Easter all!
Welcome to the forum! :)

now at 40,000 miles and nothing but trouble with this car . but a the tail lights are still tinted and never once got pulled over or messed with for them . never had anyone ram into the back of it ether . we have been in many different states with it from PA , MD , DC , NC , SC , GA , FL , the keys ect . guess the police just dont care lol . well its time to rip it off and sell this pos . :-o

now at 40,000 miles and nothing but trouble with this car . but a the tail lights are still tinted and never once got pulled over or messed with for them . never had anyone ram into the back of it ether . we have been in many different states with it from PA , MD , DC , NC , SC , GA , FL , the keys ect . guess the police just dont care lol . well its time to rip it off and sell this pos . :-o

Uhh ok.

Define "nothing but trouble".

Uhh ok.

Define "nothing but trouble".

This is a duplicate post, he posted in another thread about this stuff, so he possibly posted his reply in the wrong post. Currently they can't get the blinker to turn off, and they've had problems with being unable to start the vehicle and unable to turn off the vehicle. From what I was able to piece together they've done a lot of modding to the vehicle, so I'm guessing that has a lot to do with the issues since they aren't things I've really heard of, but he doesn't think so and doesn't like that Mazda won't fix things when they see its been modded. This is my takeaway from what I've read so far.

This is a duplicate post, he posted in another thread about this stuff, so he possibly posted his reply in the wrong post. Currently they can't get the blinker to turn off, and they've had problems with being unable to start the vehicle and unable to turn off the vehicle. From what I was able to piece together they've done a lot of modding to the vehicle, so I'm guessing that has a lot to do with the issues since they aren't things I've really heard of, but he doesn't think so and doesn't like that Mazda won't fix things when they see its been modded. This is my takeaway from what I've read so far.

Huh. Yeah I have not seen anyone post those kind of issues on this forum, so yeah...

Can we see some new pics folks? I posted some in my build thread and should have my new Rhino rack in today... so pictures coming soon.. :D

Well here's a couple of pics of my mirrors wrapped in gloss black metallic, I also added a chrome piece that I smoked to give it a black chrome look. I have since removed the black vinyl and went back to stock but kept the black chrome trim, it's very subtle :)

26015390017_4720c569f4_b.jpg

40887415461_7dff214c6a_b.jpg

I am going to black out the chrome trim around the windows with gloss black vinyl this weekend hopefully.

Sounds like the flubbed up something on the front body control module.

New to the Fam (Duplicate Post)

2016 Mazda CX-5 in white
H&R Springs
Pirelli P Zero 245-35-19
Konig Ultraform in Gunmetal 19x9.5 +30

2009x69.jpg

144iua.jpg

10wpk75.jpg

29pqa7a.jpg

Let me know what you guys think! Cheers

Back