Wheel Teaser Time!

tvanryn

:
2014 Mazda 6 Sport
Here is a quick teaser for my new wheels. This is the un-assembled center. Enjoy!

07img_1560.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm the product design manager, so I get a special price. ;)

They're 20's, and they're the first of their kind. Not ready for full release yet, but come SEMA time there will be more info!

Do you mind share your spec ( width offset etc ) ?

i ordered VR G25 prism 20x8.5(+36) and 9.5(+40). I am worried that the front might poke out a bit with that +36 offset

Sure fr4nklin! I'm running 20x8.5 +40 all around, but with a 1/2" more lip in back, for a tiny bit of stagger with the same fit. Those Volks are gonna be sweet, be sure to post them up when you get them!

thanks for the info tvanryn.

sure will post when i get em. Actually i planned to order adv1 5.2 monoblock but then my friend offered this G25 prism which i kinda like the color.

any info on which suspension you gonna use? i'm thinking of rs-r coilover or BC coilover

Patience! I have to get the wheels here to my house, get the suspension, and do all the installs, etc. That's why this is a teaser thread!

How about the other wheels? Do they come in Like a hyper silver? What's the mario on them?

DD4S, can you clarify? I'm not sure if you're referring to the ADV's or fr4nklin's Volks. If it's the ADV's, they can be finished in pretty much any color imaginable. Each order is custom as well, so if you want a custom offset it can be done to whatever you specify.

Just got my H&R's in, so after those are installed and I get aligned it will be wheel install time.

I'd love to, but they're still sitting in my basement. Waiting on a warmer day to do spring install, and waiting on lug nuts (titanium custom made!).

My lugs should be arriving today, wheels should be on soon! ADV.1 Trakfunctions run between 4-6k a set toad37. Depends on finish and diameter.

Back