Fall Cleaning Meet. Oct 19th, 2013

:
03 p5, 92 miata
Hellloooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I want to try and get a fall cleaning meet together, just like old times! Ive got most tools at my place for repairs, 1 garage bay, grill, very long hose, etc. Going to try and get a fire pit together in either the back yard or one I can bring out front with us. I do have hard water but I put on an inline filter earlier this year and it definitely helps with water spotting. About time for a new one so I will pick one up before the meet.

Let me know what you think!

41 Peggy Ln,
Farmington, CT 06032

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=41+p...=_IiIEIa9j81A3lYTcMgVJQ&cbp=11,270.03,,0,0.42

Last edited:
Sounds good to me. Now that I can tell my boss when I want to work during the month (????) getting the day off is np. And only 3hrs door to door from me. lol

Not sure what I'll have going on but she's groaning and creaking up front and in the rear. Think it might be my front mount and ds rear strut mount. Hoping I won't need to replace the struts right now....

(alright)

Kyle, let me know if you need me to bring anything.

i was going to claybar the p5 yesteday, but im deciding to wait til the meet. i also have a project involving jb welding something to the wheelwell which i may wait for some assistance on :)

Oooooo some custom work...im in!! Hoping ill have my clunking/groaning/moaning/creaking issue diagnosed and can get it fixed.

I might not make it since I'm going to njmp and will head out that Sunday to be close to track for the Monday following ... I'll post back for sure

okay, well i think jeff coming all the way out here will be kinda silly so maybe we will just have to put this off til the spring and make it a cleaning meet :(. ill still be in this same location at that time for sure. going to be a bummer not seeing you all agian but at least i saw you at LRP! :D :D :D

A Spring meet sounds good to me. Now do I go into work Sat. night or enjoy the night off?

I don't mind winter or the snow, it's the freezing temps I can do without.

Back