I bought a Miata!

altspace

Contributor
:
1990 RX-7 Turbo II
2001 Miata SE in British Racing Green with tan leather interior and Nardi Torino wood trim. Originally a California car, then a few years in CT, but never driven in winter. Zero rust, even under the car is super clean. Two female owners before me. She has 89K miles but you would never know it. They even gave an OEM Miata car cover which is great because I plan to store in the garage for winter.

The only upkeep they did not do was waxing. She had swirl marks all over, only a couple of minor scratches, but after a good day of labor she is back to new again! First mod will be a clutch replacement and FM flywheel.

Attachments

• IMG_4035.jpg
    IMG_4035.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_4048.jpg
    IMG_4048.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_4049.jpg
    IMG_4049.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 197
Mmmm BRG with the interior throwback to an MG is awesome!

I love it Josh and I can't wait to see it in person.

SO CLEAN!

cant wait to see it as well. and have you see mine and then tell me how i should go about making it REALLY look good :)

Very nice! Congrats on picking up a clean and beautiful color combo.

I picked the NB because it has all the options I wanted, great price, and very well taken care of. It has the look and feel of a classic British sports car in a more modern car. Yup, I'll be at LRP for sure!

Made some purchases recently. Time for some mods. Also changed out the rear diff fluid.

Racing Beat PowerPulse Muffler
CompClutch Stage 1
CompClutch Streetlight Flywheel
Tein S-Tech springs

Keeping her mostly stock, eh? haha We all knew it wouldn't last too long.

Will see you and the car at the track.

Yea yea! :) Springs are in! That was a learning experience. Just a little different from the RX.

Why does that not surprise me. Nice job as always Josh. What plans do you have for the car??

Haha, yup old tricks. Cheap, fairly easy with a little elbow grease and with the car not moving this winter I took the valve cover off to do it. I'll most likely do the exhaust shield next, then paint the intake manifold a bright silver. No other big plans for the car other than to enjoy it once the warm temps are back. Might look into new wheels this summer.

Oh, and new seat covers at some point. I just want the car to look and drive as new as possible since it was taken care of so well.

Back