I bought a Miata!

Decided on Camel. It's just slightly darker than Tan and matches the best with the interior.

As part of my "old bag of tricks", I painted the intake manifold silver. Lol!

Running them in sequence? trying both? For different vehicles?? Too much snow on the cape??

I think Josh was trying to get a response since we hadn't commented on his seat covers. :)

.....or traded the Miata in for something....or bought something new? I've got to go with Mike though.....turbo and supercharger isn't in Josh's bag o' tricks that I can remember. lol

Josh, good choice on the cover color. I would have gone with camel or tan as well. Picturing the dark brown as something similiar to the 2002 SE interior but not sure how that would flow with the BRG and lighter top.

.....or traded the Miata in for something....or bought something new? I've got to go with Mike though.....turbo and supercharger isn't in Josh's bag o' tricks that I can remember. lol

Josh, good choice on the cover color. I would have gone with camel or tan as well. Picturing the dark brown as something similiar to the 2002 SE interior but not sure how that would flow with the BRG and lighter top.

haha! agreed...

Opps, wrong forum. J/K.

Yea, the Camel color matches very closely to the door color, where as the current tan is a bit lighter. Takes 2 weeks for them to make the covers.

Done.

286quyd.jpg

Here's how I installed the LED foot lights. You can not see the strip when they are off.

143op5l.jpg

2mmrdv.jpg

Installed a free HID kit I scored from work. Just so happens it was in an Accord and matches with my Miata, so a direct plug in. Only took about 5 minutes.

wl59b5.jpg

Back