626 manifold
Thunder headers
MAM midpipewith highflow cat
Racing Beat Catback
9lb flywheel
welded MSP differential
spec stage two clutch
innovate LC-1

Leather heated seats, 100W spare tire subwoofer, AFR, water/oil temp, vacuum, oil pressure, gauges

17' rims and tires

short shifter 6 disc in - dash Cd player

List Date: 9/8/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2003 Mazda Protege5 - Manual, Leather, mods, & extras
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $3154.57 + $0 Shipping

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

@ sneakypete 'nice and clean'

Thanks man! The interior just needs a detail... sweet little car for being 10yrs old!

I should probably mention that this vehicle has a salvage title. The whole ordeal happened while I owned it and belive me it sounds much much worse that it really is.

Drove down to Chicago and back last night and today (400 mile trip). Over 38mpg! Car has over 126k now...

I would include a laptop for connecting to the MicroTech in the sale plus any other Mazda stuff I have lying around.

I'm seriously considering parting the car out versus selling it outright. Please let me know if you have interest in any of the parts in the mod list. nhumenberg already has dibs on the leather interior (front seats heated - aftermarket)!!

Hey man,

Sad to see you sell. Followed your thread back in the day, was sad when you kinda disappeared :(

The only stuff I'd be interested is kinda stuff that would require diss assembly and/or cost to much to send :(

If you do disassemble I'd be interested in the AWR Pan and RB Exhaust.

But otherwise, common guys car would beat most mildly modified MSPs.

Thanks for the kind words. Life changes your priorities.

I think I am heading down the disassemble path.,, will keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back