2004 Mazda 6 Owner's Manual - for Wagon too?

Game Rogue

:
2007 CX-9
I just bought a 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon for my daughter yesterday.

Its a sweet ride; only 59k miles, w/V6, leather seats, premium sound, sun roof and much more... but no owner's manual.

I was wondering if any here could tell me if 2004 Mazda 6 Owner's Manual also included details / covers the Wagon too - is one in the same or the Wagon has its own manual I should track down?

Thanks in advance for any shared info.

Could an Admin move this to the Mazda6 Forum Lounge?

Attachments

• 2004_M6W.jpg
    2004_M6W.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 1,238
Last edited:
I just bought a 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon for my daughter yesterday.

Its a sweet ride; only 59k miles, w/V6, leather seats, premium sound, sun roof and much more... but no owner's manual.

I was wondering if any here could tell me if 2004 Mazda 6 Owner's Manual also included details / covers the Wagon too - is one in the same or the Wagon has its own manual I should track down?

Thanks in advance for any shared info.

Could an Admin move this to the Mazda6 Forum Lounge?

the owners manul covers the wagon, too.

the owners manul covers the wagon, too.

Cool. I was curious because the Mazda site actually calls out these pdf owner manuals separately. They even have different page counts. Also, some quick tip guides show both 6 sedan and 6 wagon on the cover while other quick tip guides for the same year only show the 6 sedan.

Anyway. I ordered owners manual, quick tips and Mazda binder from eBay, so I can confirm for myself soon.

Cool. I was curious because the Mazda site actually calls out these pdf owner manuals separately. They even have different page counts. Also, some quick tip guides show both 6 sedan and 6 wagon on the cover while other quick tip guides for the same year only show the 6 sedan.

Anyway. I ordered owners manual, quick tips and Mazda binder from eBay, so I can confirm for myself soon.

We own a 2004 Mazda 6S Hatch and a 2004 Mazda 6 wagon and our owners manuals are the same.....they may have changed them later in the year.

Back