Mazda Meet @ Hillcrest Orchards

WillD

:
Classic Red 1991 Miata, Magnetic Gray Metallic 2014 Tacoma
As many of you know my family has an apple orchard, in the fall we have pick-your-own apples and pumpkins, hayrides, a corn maze, as well as other activities. I was thinking that this would be a good excuse to have a little get together with something to do isn't necessarily car related!

We have a pavilion that would be a great place to hang out and have some food in the evening and have a fire. Depending on how many people are interested in coming out I could take to my chef brother-in-law about making up some food for us.

Date: Sunday, October 13th.
Time: 3:00-4:00pm. (The hayrides and stuff stop at 6:00pm but everyone is more than welcome to hang out after that.)

More information about the farm: www.hillcrestfunfarm.com or on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HillcrestFunFarm

We normally charge admission but that will be free for the meeps. If you want to pick-your-own apples and/or pumpkins you cats will have to pay for that stuff. :)

Last edited:
Haha that falls into the "other activities" part! Basically, there is too much fun it's not possible to list it all!

Checking with Melissa to see if we have anything else scheduled and then I'll probably request a half Saturday as long as we don't have a sale that day. So those things pending we'll be there.

I believe this is the same weekend at the VIR NASA event. I was hoping to go to that event, but I doubt I'll have the funds to do it this year. So I'm down to go to the orchard!

If Sunday works better for everyone I'd have no problem with that day either.

How's Sunday work for everyone else? I'm fine with that.

I haz no life outside of the Mazda club so whenever works for you guys. :)

Back