2014 Mazda3 Hatchback: Available Now on Mazda USA website

mazdadude

ZOOOOOOOOOM ZOOOOOOOOOM
:
'16.5 Mazda CX-5 Touring
Just a heads up that the "BUILD A VEHICLE" section is now up for the 2014 Mazda3 Hatch.

Can not wait to take one for a spin!

Just as I had feared however, there is no manual trans option for the 2.5L Skyactiv motor.

Last edited:
They said that the manual for the 2.5L will be available at a later date.

2.5L touring trim seems to have all the right goods; I think I might take this over the Mazda6 touring.

They said that the manual for the 2.5L will be available at a later date.

2.5L touring trim seems to have all the right goods; I think I might take this over the Mazda6 touring.

What is the price difference? I am blown away by how high the price seems. About $3k more than I expected.

I am pretty sure that the automatic is a $1,500 option, so when the 2.5 is offered with the manual, the price should drop by $1,500.

Can't wait to see the new Deep Crystal Blue Mica in person. Looks pretty sweet!

Mazda always screws up their blue colors lol. They usually tend to suck. Last blue I liked was the Celestial Blue Mica on the 2010 Mazda 3.

Looks like Mazda has quietly removed the radar cruise control and the forward collision warning from the GT tech package.
So, now $1600 looks like too much and not too attractive for the package.

They were touting class above features, looks now like not so and feature list is very similar to 2013 models.

It looks like the only way to get the two-tone interior is with cloth seats and the 2.0L engine or going all the way to the S Grand Touring perforated leather. :-(

I noticed in mazdausa website the specs towards the end that there is an option for an "Appearance Package (Front Air Dam, Rear Skirt, Door Mirror Caps, Side Sill Extensions, Rear Liftgate Spoiler)" and also a "Rear Aero Flares/Bumper Skirt"

http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/musa2/pdf/specs/specs_M3H.pdf

I tried looking everywhere on the web and forums and couldn't find any photos of how that would make this 3 look. Does anyone know anything about these two options? I'm sure the optioning is different in different regions so maybe its standard on other regions.

I noticed in mazdausa website the specs towards the end that there is an option for an "Appearance Package (Front Air Dam, Rear Skirt, Door Mirror Caps, Side Sill Extensions, Rear Liftgate Spoiler)" and also a "Rear Aero Flares/Bumper Skirt"

http://www.mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/musa2/pdf/specs/specs_M3H.pdf

I tried looking everywhere on the web and forums and couldn't find any photos of how that would make this 3 look. Does anyone know anything about these two options? I'm sure the optioning is different in different regions so maybe its standard on other regions.

Here are some pictures, kinda small, but you get an idea of how the aero kit will look on the mazda3.

http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/the-new-mazda3-accessories-are-here-1182994152

"A slick all-black Aero Kit that includes Door Mirror Caps, Front Air Dam, Side Sills and a Rear Diffuser"

Back