LinuxRacr's 2013 - 2014 New Build Thread

I couldn't fit the Mishi fans/shroud with my mishi rad and stock T25 but my piping runs closer to the rad not back towards the turbo.

Precision PTE CEA 5130 clearance with Mishimoto Radiatior and Fan Shroud

I'll see if I can get a better picture of the clearance, but it barely fits with this bigger turbo.

For those that were wondering:

Last edited:
In other news, after getting the transaxle opened, I believe I found my issue: Looks like the locking nuts came loose...... One of the nuts spinning almost cut through the black end cap!

Last edited:
Wow that's crazy! Did you use new nuts last time? I could have clocked my turbo but the wastegate only has holes for the stock location so I would have had to drill and tap new holes and didn't feel like going through the trouble. Just wanted to have the car back together.

I don't remember if "deez nuts" were the ones used last time, or if they were new. This was over a year ago. Let me check the pictures.

EDIT: It looks like sadly, I reused the old ones. :(

Last edited:
Stock 5th Gears on top, vs new MFactor 5th Gears on the bottom:

Stock on the Left, MFactory on the right:

Last edited:
Damn, those gears look sick! Good thing you got the trans apart before something catastrophic happened.

A couple of things:

1. All my pictures are gone! Thanks photobucket....

2. I still have my MP3.

3. I need to get off my ass and put that build transaxle back in the car that has been sitting for over 2 years!

Haha! Super resurrection bump!! Sorry about the pics. Flickr hasn't done it to me..... yet...

I'm in the same boat, except I broke my trans last spring and it's been sitting since. Good on ya for getting her back on the road.

Yup photobucket sure shat the bed.. Glad to hear you still have the car, hope to see some action soon!!

Photobucket gave plenty of warning they were going to be doing what they did, going to a paid service.

Still in the garage. I have a 2020 3.5L Acura TLX A-Spec for my daily driver, so I haven't been in much of a rush to put it back together. I've contemplated selling the MP3.

Back