Upgrading the Mazdas247 Server

Antoine

Administrator
Please note that Mazdas247 may experience downtime in the next few months while we complete the move to our new and more powerful server. This new server should greatly improve page loading times and overall website stability while sustaining our continued growth.

Specs:
HP ProLiant DL380p Gen8 Xeon E5-2640 2.5 GHz
80 GB DDR3L
HP Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 331T Adapter
2 HP Enterprise 300 GB Hard Drives (SAS)

While we anticipate a smooth transition to the new server, please report any technical issues here and we will do our best to resolve them ASAP, thank you!

Fixed some broken images.

Thanks again, man...So if I'm not mistaken, we've moved the site to the new server and the database is currently running on the original server which does aid overall site performance...If we do end up moving the database to the new server and or updating software etc...We're probably looking at a little more downtime in the near future to complete the whole process. So far so good though...The site already seems faster and the avatar / smilie issue is fixed!

I will update my original post and announcement...Stay tuned!

Has anyone noticed the posting times are all off?

Yes and our registration page is down...Both issues will be fixed ASAP! Unfortunately, whenever we do a major upgrade / update, there are always compatibly issues that need to be sorted...Thanks for the heads up!

UPDATE: I believe our registration page is back and fully functional...Next on the list is to correct the post time stamps...

Wow,
Im familiar with those. I use to work at HP doing custom customer config for Facebook and other large company's. Great hardware, and iLO rocks BTW

Wow,
Im familiar with those. I use to work at HP doing custom customer config for Facebook and other large company's. Great hardware, and iLO rocks BTW

Thanks!

It has been smooth sailing on the new server / setup thanks to Enry...On a related note, we've upgraded to the latest version of vBulletin (4.2.2)!

Next up...New Android and iOS app (via Tapatalk).

Back