Rokblokz CX-5 MudFlaps Now Available!

:
2013 Mazda CX5, 2003 Mazda Protege5
Hey all the first aftermarket rally mudflaps made specifically for our cars are now available from rokblokz.

151488079.jpg

Go check em out!

http://www.rokblokz.com/#!/~/product/category=3719941&id=27458791

WOW; that's amazing. Look like they were made by a 16 year old in shop class!

Compared to the oem ones these are far better. Polymers vs plastic.. Also they provide more protection and give it a sportier look. To each their own though I guess.

I like them so much I bought an extra 4 to put in front of my wheels as well.

Picture please. :)

I can't say those look that good, they look like someone was very good with a pair of scissors and some 1/4" thick rubber. To each his own I guess but I rather be honest.

Sorry

Last edited:
So many haters... Haha well I love mine so I thought someone else might.

lol. Well, that's what it's all about isn't it? As long as you like it that's all that matters. And maybe someone else will love it too and pick some up. Some times you have to have a thick skin around here cause some people(including me) will have some clever remarks. ;) But, you have the right attitude about it. We're just havin fun. Don't take it to heart, and enjoy your cx-5.

lol. Well, that's what it's all about isn't it? As long as you like it that's all that matters. And maybe someone else will love it too and pick some up. Some times you have to have a thick skin around here cause some people(including me) will have some clever remarks. ;) But, you have the right attitude about it.

I came across these Rokblokz while looking at some Subaru rally armour flaps. how have the RokBlokz held up for the last 3+ years? Do you still have them on the CX-5?

Personally, they look fine. They provide more protection than the OE guard and don't look like an elephant ear in the rear.

I guess the same could be achieved by buying the large truck mud flaps at the local auto parts store and sourcing your own hardware; however, the autoparts store pieces are plastic and don't have much flex built into them.

Function over form in this case it seems.

I'm sure that they do cover better than the OEMs, especially the fronts. But damn, they is fugly.

Did you say sporty? (stooges)

Last edited:
Back