99+ protege parts

after 10 years and 200,000 miles is time to move on from the protege and clean out the garage :(

for parts listed "+shipping", send me a PM or email - ddittto@gmail.com - with address and ill return with shipping quote as soon as possible. use the same contacts if you like more info on a part, require more pictures or want to try and haggle. items marked shipped is for shipping in the contiguous 48 states, shipping costs added for outside that area.

i will be out of town between Aug 29th and Sep 3..if any inquires come through at that time ill will try to respond while away but most likely those inquires will not be responded to until Sept 4.

link to all pictures http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/ddittto/library/?view=recent&page=1

payments through paypal only unless local pickup - paypal ID is ddittto@gmail.com

once item has sold..it will be removed from the list. dibs will be granted for a period of 24 hours, if no response then item is on to the next person in line or back on the listing.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

passenger side mirror cover, new - $20 shipped

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

window switches, used - $30 shipped

shaundarbie e brake boot, leather with blue stitching, used - $15 shipped

floormat holders, used - $5 each shipped

sunlight silver front strut bar w/ brackets, used - $45 +shipping

passenger side front fender - new..just dirty - $15 +shipping

wingswest rear lip, sedan only - used but not by me - $115 shipped
where i received it from - http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...-West-Rear-Lip-Stock-Tails-Stock-Sedan-Bumper

MP3 bumper without side marker holes, new and primered with a few nicks - $175 +shipping

sunlight silver sideskirts, used - $100 +shipping

protege LX rim with falken ziex 195/55/15 tire, less than 200 miles on the tire - $90 +shipping

AWR 21.5 rear sway, used, bolt snapped off in one of the bracket adaptors, bushings and u-brackets included - $85 + shipping

Last edited:
will the endlinks work with the OEM Racing Beat sway bar for the MSP? Also, is that fender painted factory black or just primed? How is the condition on it as it looks like it has a few scratches on it? Really interested in both items! Thanks!

wich brand are those endlinks? conditions? I know they are used, but still good?
theyre AWR endlinks. as far as the ball joints, 3 are just like new, 1 is a little stiff but there is still play, definitely no hindrance with the movement and weight of the vehicle. as far as being adjustable. the nuts move freely but will take some work to get the actual eyebolt to move. i never adjusted them for the 5 years they were on.

will the endlinks work with the OEM Racing Beat sway bar for the MSP? Also, is that fender painted factory black or just primed? How is the condition on it as it looks like it has a few scratches on it? Really interested in both items! Thanks!

theyre 7.5 on the dot, the same as the MSP endlinks so should be just fine, i just never used that combo. as far as the ball joints, 3 are just like new, i is a little stiff but is some play, definitely no hindrance with the movement and weight of the vehicle. as far as being adjustable. the nuts move freely but will take some work to get the actual eyebolt to move. i never adjusted them for the 5 years they were on.

the fender is factory black and the scratches are just on that black, no cuts into the metal. will have to be painted which will hide all the blemishes. i can take some detail shots if you'd like..

Back