WTB: A Lot of P5 Parts!

Alright guys, totally changed my plans with my car. List is updated, but might be changing.

i have a like new "mazda" logo, the one that goes on the right side of the trunk. i have protege and (M) but those are for the sedan version
also the best ram intake setup is to go no name on ebay (25 bucks) then put a brand name filter on it ($60), theres no sense getting brand name aluminum tubes and silicone couplings.

I will definitely consider it! I should've probably taken off the Evil M, cuz somebody else already talked to me about one. I'm mostly looking for stuff I can put elsewhere, either inside my car or maybe even on other stuff (no clue right now, just brainstorming). How much would you want for the trunk Mazda logo and the M? I know international is gonna be a pain though.....

I will probably end up doing that for the intake though! I've seen other people do it and wasn't sure how I felt about it, but it does make sense now. haha

Last edited:
!If anyone has some spare badges (323F, Mazda logo, P5) lying around, I'll consider it. Also looking for the passenger side trim piece that goes above the glovebox. Also looking for a Ball shifter, short shifter, and gated shifter plate if anyone has one. Looking to make a setup similar to a Gallardo shifter, although it'll surely end up as one of those "Close Enough" memes....

Have the 323F and some Miata M's that are smaller/perfect for the interior...have 5 or 6 of the trim pieces for above the glovebox, TWM Shift knob, and MSP Short Shifter...

Ooh I would be interested! How much shorter is the short shifter (compared to stock)? And it's a round shift knob, right? How many Miata M's do ya have? I'm thinkin I'd probably want 2 (put them inside on the doors maybe)? I should be able get some of the things after this weekend. How much would you want for it all, shipping to 56001?

Finally an update! I changed some things on my to-do list. Gallardo shifter setup has been put on hold indefinitely. Maybe I'll get around to it after spring break, but not for sure. Tax season is coming up, and I'm hoping that I'll be able to get a lot of parts with that (who doesn't?) and go crazy. Maybe I'll end up getting a lot of bigger things.

wow that was a long time ago and i totally missed it
still interested?
(there wouldnt be any international, i ship from washington

My bad man I missed your post too, I still have the P5 evil M. Send me a PM if you want it.

Last edited:
Well, I would except my computer's been slowly crapping out on me the last week or so. So as soon as I get that issue fixed I'll be getting stuff!

Once again updated! Had to put plans on hold cuz it was looking like poor Ozzie was gonna have a new owner, but I'm back.

Alright, update time. I know I shouldn't be updating, but just seeing if there's anything someone would want to hold on to stuff for me for a month or two. Scoping out the market or potential market.

Back