Lowered CX-5 Appreciation: Show me your drop!

I'll revive this thread...

Megan Racing Coil Overs..
Approx 2" drop
On 19x9.5 wheels..
With 275/40 NITTO nt555g2
#loweredcx5 IMG_20170413_163201_393.jpgIMG_20170415_221810_888.jpg

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Haha funny I posted here with then old cx.. always funny to view these old posts and see the ( wrong ) things people had to say... Currently on BC type BR coilovers 20x8.5 et 40 255/55/20 tyres in this pic.. now on 255/45s

RaLEozN.jpg

On mine... Yea well I didn't measure it first... I need to find a stock one to compare mine too...

I'll revive this thread...

Megan Racing Coil Overs..
Approx 2" drop
On 19x9.5 wheels..
With 275/40 NITTO nt555g2
#loweredcx5

How do you like the Megan racing coils?

Haha funny I posted here with then old cx.. always funny to view these old posts and see the ( wrong ) things people had to say... Currently on BC type BR coilovers 20x8.5 et 40 255/55/20 tyres in this pic.. now on 255/45s

How do you like the BC racing coils?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you like the Megan racing coils?

How do you like the BC racing coils?

Megan coils are nice..
Apparently I have the only set right now, as I bought them from the guy they Used as a spec car.

I hear they need a month break in period...
As they ride rather stiff right now..

Megan coils are nice..
Apparently I have the only set right now, as I bought them from the guy they Used as a spec car.

I hear they need a month break in period...
As they ride rather stiff right now..

Nice! Didn't realize you just got yours on lol

Pretty hard core, but I still like it. Some installed it and then went back to factory. I'm 50 and I have lower back pain, but I'm still fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is great Chris. I think that I should buy at least a kit of it, that I could glue together and have on display.
Sometimes, I would like to go on a ride with it. I would like to play, with the main gun/turret, you know the hold the turret in place feature.
I still remember(since 85'), hot to turn that feature on. :)
That tank, it was pretty low.

Last edited:
Do the Corksport springs cause the cx-5 to scrape its front undercarriage when going up steep driveways? Also does lowering the car help eliminate everything in my trunk being thrown side to side when making turns on a 2016.5 cx-5

I never touch anything, except those concrete stops in the parking lots. If I go too deep into them, than I scrape a bit.
Look at my picture above, you can see, how close is that concrete piece to my car's front chin.

Back