Best Source For OEM Parts

VQ Dawg

:
2011 Mazda CX-9 GT
Does anyone know of a dealer with good prices for factory parts? With all my other cars I have been able to find a dealer with parts prices way below typical. It is insane how much variance there is between dealers on parts prices. Anyhow, I have not been able to find such a dealer for Mazda parts yet so was hoping someone could help me out.

Does anyone know of a dealer with good prices for factory parts? With all my other cars I have been able to find a dealer with parts prices way below typical. It is insane how much variance there is between dealers on parts prices. Anyhow, I have not been able to find such a dealer for Mazda parts yet so was hoping someone could help me out.

www.mazdaparts.org

Thanks, but I was looking for a place with a complete offering like a dealer. This site seems more focused on just accessories. I am hoping to find some interior trim pieces. My wife used the passenger kick panel as a foot holding to shift her weight in the seat and cracked it. I can't find a match in the junk yard and my local dealers ask ridiculous prices.

Thanks for the tips guys. I did not realize mazdaparts.org was a dealer. I checked back and now I see the links for the complete listing of parts. I will let you know if I find anything worthwhile.

Check those first, then check tasca parts. They are a dealer as well and all of the parts they sell are oem. I was checking the other websites listed and tasca seems to be the cheapest. I might be wrong, if i am please let me know which one is cheaper. I like to keep my 9 all original when possible.

This site is actually operated by MedCenter Mazda in Pelham, AL (Birmingham area). The mazdaparts.org site is for Accessories and they also have the-mazda-parts.com which has a full catalog of Mazda OEM parts.

If you can't find what you need, shoot them an email. They usually answer on the same business day.

I've been doing business with them since I bought my 2006 Madza3 new back in 12/05. They've always been a pleasure to deal with and very helpful! =)

I ask my dealer for car club discount pricing. Boom, 10-20% discount automatic. I've never been asked what club. I've been doing this for 20+ years with Mazda, Nissan,Ford & VW. When I was in Florida and deep into Nissans, I would use my buddy's shop license # for reseller purchases and pay wholesale and no sales tax. There is incredible mark up in parts.

This site is actually operated by MedCenter Mazda in Pelham, AL (Birmingham area). The mazdaparts.org site is for Accessories and they also have the-mazda-parts.com which has a full catalog of Mazda OEM parts.

If you can't find what you need, shoot them an email. They usually answer on the same business day.

I've been doing business with them since I bought my 2006 Madza3 new back in 12/05. They've always been a pleasure to deal with and very helpful! =)

When I bought my 2012 CX-9 GT last November, after I had negotiated the price of the CX-9 and got a fair price on my trade-in, I asked them to match the pricing on mazdaparts.org for all the OEM Accessories I wanted AND install them for FREE. They weren't thrilled to do it, but they didn't want to lose the deal either. I saved $300+ off list price on Accessories and at least $500 in labor.

I bought my CX-9 on Black Friday (day after Thanksgiving 2012) and was the ONLY customer they had for the entire day. I figured that mazdaparts.org was still making a profit at their discounted prices (or they'd be out of business very quickly) and the guys who installed it were sitting around doing nothing all day so the free labor wouldn't really cost them anything either. =)

Back