ipod issue. anyone else experience?

ssmitty85

:
2014 mazda 6 touring
So the issue is when I hook the ipod up it loads and plays. Then if I switch the stereo to another function say fm radio, then switch back to ipod it wont load or play and I have to unplug the ipod and plug it back in.. this is on the touring touchscreen with nav. It also did it on a gt. So im assuming its not just my radio. Is this a problem on all 14 6s? Or am I doing something wrong?

mine was acting weird like that until i updated the nav software and rebooted the system. instructions for that process can be found in your nav owner's manual.
no problems since.

ouch, that sucks. unfortunately i've read about more than a few complaints about the ipod integration with our nav systems and nobody seems to have a perfect fix. i'm just happy that mine finally started working. hopefully yours will work itself out.

ouch, that sucks. unfortunately i've read about more than a few complaints about the ipod integration with our nav systems and nobody seems to have a perfect fix. i'm just happy that mine finally started working. hopefully yours will work itself out.

The same issues exist on the 2014 CX-5 and 2013 CX-9. Check out the CX-5 audio threads on ipod resume issues.

Back