Post what you paid for your Mazda6

$25,486 for a Meteor Grey Touring with the NAV (even though it doesn't work here) system, back up camera, blind side monitoring, and cross-traffic alert package. Price was for the 1.9% financing and fees included.

Downed $19,000 from my settlement where I lost my 2007 Subaru STi.

Mazda Model i Grand Touring, Automatic, no additional accessories or packages pre-installed
MSRP: $31,500
Price Paid: $29,500
Purchase date: 10/2013
Discount (Mazda Loyalty,Military,etc): $1000 Mazda loyalty, I used Overstock.com which took another $1000 off
Location (City, State): Brandon, FL (Ferman Mazda)

Snowflake White Grand Touring, no packages
MSRP: $30,690
Negotiated: $27,599
Trade-in: $2,500
+ttl
0.9%/60mo = ~$457.xx/mo

Snowflake White Manual Touring
Trade: 2014 Mazda 6 Sport with 13k miles for 18k = -$800
Incentives: $1,500
$24,250 out the door

Got a good deal since I got lucky and got the E-Plan....4% under dealer invoice with the $1,500 in incentives. I bought my Sport for 23k and bought the touring for $900 more than I purchased the sport. My interest went down as well. If I would not have been dumb and waited for the Manual Touring's to come out I could have had it for 21.5k with the incentives :-/ Still this is a great deal and can't be made now that I have all these fun toys. Also have the Injen intake in as well.

I bought the sport for 23k and sold it for 18k but I had a 2.2k warranty on it. With all the numbers taken out it was 19.5k and it depreciated 1.5k. Not bad but I think they were being nice too.

iTouring, Reflex Blue Mica, Black Interior (no other options added) = $22,619 (Invoice + Loyalty discount + Military discount)

Soul Red Mazda 6 Touring with OEM Mats, Tints, Wheel Locks, Nitrogenfill , Mud Flaps for $25,000 OTD without any discounts (Wasnot eligible for any) and 0% 36 months financing

I got my Mazda 6 Touring with Tech, Mudflaps, wheel locks, and nitrogen fill, for $26.2k price.

What color is your vehicle and is the $26.2K the total out the door price? Also were you able to get any rebates/discounts and what was the total $ amount on that?
thanks!

No, that was just the negotiated base price. Felt like I could have done better. If you count the 1000 Loyalty bonus, it was 25.2k. I had a 130k mile mazda 6 wagon that had some damage to it, so they wanted to offer me 500 for the trade in. I balked and got them up to 1150 on the trade in.

The car is Black, so no color charge.

But, they have a crappy $800 dealer fee. and taxes and such.

Later if I get time, I'll dig up my paperwork. It wasn't the deal I thought I'd get, since it was above the listed invoice price.

They sent me an online quote that was almost 2k below what I walked out with, but it was all BS. I was ticked and bout walked out. If I wasn't just sick of my old car (and tires were badly worn), I'd have walked and waited a week to pressure them.

On 02/04/2014, I leased a 2014 Mazda6 i Touring, Blue Reflex w/ Black, Touring Pkg + dealer-installed Rear Lip Spoiler and Fog Lights. After more than four hours of haggling and debating whether to purchase or lease, I leased it for $1,278 due at signing (included 1st pymt) and $278/month for 36-months with 12k miles/year. A $1000 Owner Loyalty Incentive was included because I have a 2006 Mazda3 (which the Mazda6 is replacing) and a 2012 CX-9 GT.

Black Mazda6 i Grand Touring with GT Technology package

On 2/14/14, I picked up my new black on black Mazda6 i Grand Touring with GT Technology package, window tint, and locking lugs. I negotiated the price down to 12% below MSRP and 6.4% below invoice. I call that a good deal.

$33,212 Out-the-door with TT&L and 72 month / 100k mile bumper to bumper, road hazard (including curb rash), PDR, minor scratch repair, etc.

I'm leasing mine. 2014 mazda 6 in liquid silver with FOW and MRCC. $235 per month for 36 months. $2270 down (tax, title, license and first month's payment). Came with the chrome trunk guard, truck net, center console tray and all-weather mats. So far I've bought the truck cargo tray, LEDs for the interior lights, trunk light and license plate.

I purchased my 2015 6 Sport, Meteor Gray w/ Sand Cloth interior, manual transmission with only wheel locks as an option for $20k even. List price was right over $22k. I think I got an excellent deal. Had to search for a while for the Sand interior on a manual transmission.

Back