Post what you paid for your Mazda6

Sticker was $25,400, got $23,800 for my liquid silver touring automatic before my $3800 negative equity from my '10. Paying $27,700 OTD after all the interest.

I paid $28,000 including "dealer prep". On top of that, I paid 6% MD sales tax, and MVA tag and title fees. Total $29,908 out the door for a Grand Touring end of July with no customer loyalty cash. MSRP was $30,520 because of trunk net, wheel locks, all weather mats, etc. Personally, I would have preferred none of the BS little options, they're just there to jack up the MSRP. I would have much preferred Husky or Wearthertech digital fits than the Mazda "all weathers" because Mazda's provide no better coverage than the factory carpet mats. I could have bought the wheel locks off Ebay for $27 delivered.

Anyway, just posting an OTD price without specifics really helps nobody make valid comparisons.

GT, soul red, MRCC/FOW, remote start, all weather mats, wheel locks, cargo net. MSRP 32495 I paid 30,600. trade was 09 BMW 328xi, 54K miles 18,000. To seal the deal, had them throw in the stainless door sills and stainless bumper protector.

Hoping to close the deal today on a liquid silver sport A/T no extras 22,450. trading in the 07 CX7 with 69K.

Just signed today for an auto blue reflex on black touring with all weather mats, roadblock on the front, stainless steel bumper guard, and a 5yr/100k totalcare extended warranty for just around $390 per month for 72 months. Approx 27k even OTD with TTR.

Just signed today for an auto blue reflex on black touring with all weather mats, roadblock on the front, stainless steel bumper guard, and a 5yr/100k totalcare extended warranty for just around $390 per month for 72 months. Approx 27k even OTD with TTR.

hmmm...did you put any money down? $390 for 6 years financing 27k is a sweet deal.

Last edited:
$500, and I thought so too. I gave them a hard time of course since I was in no hurry and being before their quota they were under more pressure.

Last edited:
Mine is a Black Touring with fog lights. Sticker price was $25860, got it for 24200 plus added a navigation to financing-$599.00 installed. My payments are $415.00 on 72 months with 4.75 interest. Need to mention that traded in a 2011 cx-9 GT that was $2000.00 upside down.

Last edited:
Your payments are that high after trading in the '11 cx-9!!?? I must be missing something there . . . Maybe you traded that in for the cx-5?

I just got the finals today. As my burden was under 400 they squeezed in every penny they could. I could only feasibly get as low as 2.09% for 72 but they got 1.94% for 72. Payments are $399.97 a month for 72, 500 down, and total financing is $27164.

Got the Sport (Blue Reflex) with bumper guard and door sills. First thing is tinting the windows and winter tires and wheels. A must here! I didn't use all the extra things on the CX7 GT so downsized. Only thing I will miss is the Xenon headlights. Will likely upgrade to 19" black accent wheels in the spring.

Your payments are that high after trading in the '11 cx-9!!?? I must be missing something there . . . Maybe you traded that in for the cx-5?

I just got the finals today. As my burden was under 400 they squeezed in every penny they could. I could only feasibly get as low as 2.09% for 72 but they got 1.94% for 72. Payments are $399.97 a month for 72, 500 down, and total financing is $27164.

I traded a 2011 cx-9 GT for the 2014 mazda 6 for my wife. I drive a cx-5.

My total financing was $25940.00, the 4.75 interest rate is what makes the payments higher. My credit is not perfect but getting better.

Not a perfect deal but I can live with it.

Enjoy your ride as my wife is loving hers!

Got the Sport (Blue Reflex) with bumper guard and door sills. First thing is tinting the windows and winter tires and wheels. A must here! I didn't use all the extra things on the CX7 GT so downsized. Only thing I will miss is the Xenon headlights. Will likely upgrade to 19" black accent wheels in the spring.

Installed this hid kit on my wife's 6 touring: http://www.theretrofitsource.com/product_info.php?products_id=3955. They are not the cheapest ones but are close to OEM quality. Overall easy install.

I've had the 5000k Elite Hd 35 watt system on my wife's cx-9 for about 5 months and they are perfect. Substantial quality and feel as well. Was just putting the H11 in my cart this morning for the 6!

How does your wife like the Mazda 6 compared to her cx-9? From what I've seen and read, I'm liking the Mazda 6. I'm going to try to talk my wife into liking it too, lol. Even though we only put 9k miles per year on her cx9, the 16mpg is getting old. I sure could deal with 28-30mpg.

Also, can you give me an idea what they gave you for trade? Our 2011 cx9 Touring with tech package has 19k miles on it, loan balance is $21.5k. Just curious what kind of ballpark figure I might expect them to throw at me (I know they will start low). If we do anything, it would be the 36 month lease special on the Mazda 6 GT. Between the $1k loyalty rebate and $1k of my cash, I would expect for them to pay off our cx9 and put us in the 6 for the advertised monthly lease price ($301/mo I think)....or else I lose interest, and wife keeps her cx9, which is mint :)

I traded a 2011 cx-9 GT for the 2014 mazda 6 for my wife. I drive a cx-5.

My total financing was $25940.00, the 4.75 interest rate is what makes the payments higher. My credit is not perfect but getting better.

Not a perfect deal but I can live with it.

Enjoy your ride as my wife is loving hers!

How does your wife like the Mazda 6 compared to her cx-9? From what I've seen and read, I'm liking the Mazda 6. I'm going to try to talk my wife into liking it too, lol. Even though we only put 9k miles per year on her cx9, the 16mpg is getting old. I sure could deal with 28-30mpg.

Also, can you give me an idea what they gave you for trade? Our 2011 cx9 Touring with tech package has 19k miles on it, loan balance is $21.5k. Just curious what kind of ballpark figure I might expect them to throw at me (I know they will start low). If we do anything, it would be the 36 month lease special on the Mazda 6 GT. Between the $1k loyalty rebate and $1k of my cash, I would expect for them to pay off our cx9 and put us in the 6 for the advertised monthly lease price ($301/mo I think)....or else I lose interest, and wife keeps her cx9, which is mint :)

Main reason why we traded the cx-9 was she started a new job 40 miles away from home. CX-9 was the traveling family car but since I bought the CX-5 we've realized didn't need so much room anymore. She actually likes the 6 handling and ride better. Gas is much better too.

go to www.autotrader.com and enter your car's info. My dealer gave me 2000.00 more than auto trader but I had 37000 miles.

Good luck!!!

Last edited:
I just bought a 2014 Grand Touring, white, MRCC + FOW, wheel locks, stainless rear bumper guard, and rear parking sensors. MSRP with destination was $32,240 and invoice (according to Edmunds) was $30,303.

I paid $30,155, but with a $399 b.s. "documentary fee" on top of that, so the price was really $30,554. No military or Mazda loyalty discounts or any discounts like those applied.

Edmunds TMV for this combo was $30,544, and truecar.com said the average paid for one was $30,988. So, I don't feel like I got the deal of the century, but I don't feel like I got ripped off either.

Got 0.9% financing for 60 months, too, which is pretty sweet.

Photo of window sticker and buyer's order

Back