Post what you paid for your Mazda6

I'm in Florida expecting to buy a 6 Touring in 3-4 months and dealers that are within my driving distance are asking just under $21,000 (dealer fees, TTL,etc extra). I figure that by the time I am actually buying, prices may drop further, and anything I can negotiate down on the outrageous dealer fee (as high as $900 in one case) could put me in a good position. I'm also putting down substantial cash. I'll be happy to take a 2017.5 off their hands as part of their end of summer "The 2018's are here!" sale.

2018 Mazda6 Sport 6MT Machine Gray $18,051 (was offered the Deep Crystal Blue for $17,751 - machine gray costs $300 more)
No dealer prep/ad/marketing fees
+ $80 CA doc fee
+TTL per city/county of residence

If using special 1.9% finance rate, the $1500 and $500 incentives would be taken away, so the price would be $2000 higher. My credit score was low so I got 5.79% for 60 months from Mazda Credit (serviced by Chase); I would not have qualified for the 1.9% special rate anyway. Could have been worse, so I was happy.

2018 Mazda 6 Signature Edition, fully loaded, with Apple Carplay/Android Auto, Nav, Wheel Locks, Full floor liners (like Weathertech's), side metal step plates, scuff plates and cargo tray.
Purchased last week. $34,450.00 CDN$ ($26,256.58 USD)

"Drive off the lot price with tax/tag/etc": $37,817.80 CDN$ ($28,822.79 USD)

Last edited:
I recently purchased a 2014 Mazda 6 Grand Touring with 51,500 miles. I paid $14,600. I has the Bose sound system and sunroof. I love it.

I just bought a 2017 GT with premium package, low mileage (2600mi) from an online dealer. I paid $24,420 and had to pay a few hundred for shipping but it was the exact car I wanted and none were available locally. I only found 2 others available nationwide and they were internet priced 2k higher and weren't interested in trying to meet my deal. It looks and smells new, and I can't find a flaw, so I'm happy. It also has the full manufacturer warranty (- the 2600mi, obviously) it was a dealer car, no other owners.

I'd love a 2018 but would probably need a Signature for all the features I want, including Nappa leather and don't want to pay that much. I live in a warm climate, have insanely sensitive skin and wear skirts or shorts constantly 10 months of the year. I test drove with leatherette and it didn't work for me, I'd be miserable with my commute unless I covered my seat which I don't like doing. I don't like the chestnut either, that color in a car has negative associations for me. I love the all black interior with the 17' GT premium.

Last edited:
Just bought a 2014 Mazda 6 Grand Touring with 90,000 miles.

car.jpg

It has every option possible (I think) remote start, moonroof, bose sound system, Nav, etc.

The previous owner even dumped $1500ish on wheels/tires (ASA GT13's 19 inch and Yokohama Ultra All Seasons).

Price for just the car was 12,502 and TTL included it was 14,502.

I gotta say coming from a 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe that didn't even have working speakers (because I blew them) this car is amazing. The gas savings alone is going to probably save me $1,000/year!

Best part was my wife was a bit skeptical until I finally picked her up in it and we went out for date. Now she prefers we take my car instead of our 2018 Forester any time we don't have to travel with our dogs.

Any recommendations on first modifications? I was looking at getting a new Cold Air Intake and was curious if anyone has done that and seen noticeable improvement in performance.

Picture!

Last edited:
Picked up a 2017 Mazda6 Sport in manual yesterday, 3,000 miles on it, $17,800 out the door; no accidents, formerly used as a corporate loaner vehicle, warranties on warranties on warranties.

If I'm being honest, I was dead set on a manual 2017 Accord LX or EX for the trend of it all. (almost) Everyone wants a Honda. But after having my 2.5 month search take me to states 2000+ miles away from me, I started looking at Mazdas and Subarus.

Found the ad for the steal I mentioned above, test drove, and at the end of it, I felt like I had just had a great conversation with a familiar stranger. This car has made me fall in love with driving manual. Again.

Needless to say, it wasn't the car I wanted, but it was one that just clicked. And I'm pretty dang happy about the price I was able to get it at too, considering nearby dealerships were selling their 2017 manual Mazda6 Sports, with 3,000+ more miles, at 2,000 above the cost that I bought mine for.

At the moment, I'm forcing myself to listen to the engine more, than just rely on the little gear suggestion thing that comes up when I'm driving. Coming from a 5-speed 1991 Ford Taurus SHO, I was pretty used to the engine being loud enough to tell me if I was revving too high or bogging, and my Mazda is a mouse in comparison. Just the whole concept of a quiet cabin is still mind-boggling to me.

Anyway, I'm gonna be getting some all-season floor mats soon to replace the stocks, and a sun shade for the upcoming CA summer. Looking forward to bombing you all with my Mazda-newbness.

I just picked up a black 2014 Mazda6 Touring with 71k miles on it last night for $9800. I'm loving it so far but I will miss the sunroof and heated seats that I had in my 2008 Mazda3 Grand Touring.

Just got a 2018 Mazda6 Sport in Machine Gray Metallic, $20k out the door after TTF. New to pretty much everything, don't know if I got a good deal or not, but I'm pretty happy with my purchase.

Drove off dealer lot yesterday 2019 GT Machine Gray Metallic for 29K after 1750 instant mfg rebate.
Was a little pissed with sale guy but happy with the car though.

in the midst of possibly buying a 2018 Signature with 14k KMS (im Canadian) for 29k CAD - hoping to get this taken down. Hoping I could sell this for $15k in 4 yrs with roughly 90k KMS on it.
Another option is the 2019 Genesis g70 fully loaded 2.0T with 22k KMS for 37k CAD- also hoping to get this taken down.

I just bought a CPO 2018 Signature, Machine Grey with Chestnut interior. 4500 miles on it, still has 2.5 years of factory warranty left. Paid $25400.

svIorbg.jpg

Just joined the family. 2020 Mazda GTR (Dark Blue) for 31500 out the door with all weather mats and free oil changes for the life of the car.

$27,500 plus tax, title and $250 doc fee today for a demo 2019 Mazda6 Signature with 5700 miles. No trade in as we added the 6 as our third car. Car needed a road force balance for all four tires but the dealer did it free of charge and she rides smoothly now. I’m pretty happy with the deal I got and the dealership/salesmen and sales manager were both very pleasant to deal with.

just bought a clearance 2019 Mazda 6 GS trim (Sport in US) for $23.2K CAD before taxes which had $6.25K off MSRP ($1.5K dealer disc + $500 Mazda loyalty, $4K Mazda Cda cash discount & $250 leap yr event)..after all said and done I saved almost $7K if you factor in the taxes..lt even came out $2K lower than a similar spec’d 2019 Mazda 3! Talk abt value! I had to get rid of my leased 2019 CX3 as ride was too firm for my liking and int space too small. Once I test drove the 6 I was sold on the comfortable ride and larger interior space! Getting it on Monday!

Last edited:
2018 Mazda6 GTR New. Soul Red/White Parchment, mats, tinted windows, net, mudguards. $30,265.00
All I got was regular mats, did you get the all weather? I had to add my own tint and flaps, going for the net next and then visor on top and sides. How do you like the cargo net?

All I got was regular mats, did you get the all weather? I had to add my own tint and flaps, going for the net next and then visor on top and sides. How do you like the cargo net?
Just the Mazda6 embroidered carpet mats. They sit on top of my Maxpider molded mats which I ordered from AutoAnything.com. And the Mudguards? They were thrown in to sweeten the deal. But, BIG BUT, they were thrown in the deal via the trunk. I had to take them from their boxes and install them myself. Nothing overly complicated. Enclosed instructions were pretty straightforward. The cargo net? Love it. Keep a couple bottles of Griots leather care, interior cleaner, some Stoner’s window cleaner, tire dressing, my ceramic spray, and assorted microfiber towels. About every 6 months a variety of miscellaneous crap finds its way inside the net. (Because I’m too lazy to put stuff back when I’m done with it.) it becomes a catch-all. LOL

Back