Sho's 2007 MS3

Where are you going to get tint and what is the pricing (if you don't mind me asking)?

Those pics look really good, Sho. And I love the orange Pu wheels.

But tint IS a mod in the summer. It keeps the interior cooler.

I can't have a car without tint. I'm paranoid and think everyone is looking at me. haha

I can't have a car without tint. I'm paranoid and think everyone is looking at me. haha

Nobody is looking at your old ass........c'mon bro hu dis!

me too I am getting my windshield done with that one way tint stuff. You can still see clearly into my car and it bothers me

I didn't realize how much of a difference it made until I sold my MS3 and got a car without tint.

(The got tint 2 weeks after getting the car. :) )

More progress. Dialing in the WOT MAF CAL a bit before anything else gets tweaked
received_m_mid_1395246759919_ac0701d1f8a7898109_0_zpsmq9ipsab.jpeg

Welp, time to upgrade the clutch. Held up great for 94k miles of abuse, but just can't handle the torque on the ethanol tune.

Hit up Cres on CR3 and see what he can do for you, might ad well go to a lightweight flywheel while your at it

Hopefully should have everything ready to go Saturday morning...
-ACT 6 puck clutch with "pixie dust"
-streetlite flywheel
-OEM flywheel bolts
-redline MT90 gear oil
-Wilwood 600 brake fluid

And some other stuff

Let me know when the install is going to go down and I'll come help. I've done a couple clutches now so I'm a pro. :)

Let me know when the install is going to go down and I'll come help. I've done a couple clutches now so I'm a pro. :)

Either this weekend at Patrick's,or some weekend after the dyno day...depends on when i can get my hands on the clutch/fw and what time fedex delivers the pilot and thrust bearings on Saturday and who's free to lend a hand and garage space/tools. Lol

I'm always free man! Whenever you get that s*** let me know and I will clean out the garage to get ready for ya!

Latest posts

Back