Sho's 2007 MS3

Guide for proper HID aiming is here

http://www.hidplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?10848-HOW-TO-aim-HID-headlights

As far as the adjustments on the car, for up and down there are two white plastic caps towards the top of the headlight housings on the genjuan. I popped em off, and behind them are a 10mm adjustment (or phillips...whichever you can fit in the cramped space) which adjusts up and down. Left and right aiming adjustment i forget. But theres a diagram on the other forum for where the adjustments are.

If you have a GT with the leveling switch, do the adjustment at the highest setting, or one lower if you want to to be able to raise them up with the switch by putting it on the highest level on a back road. But i dunno if id trust the leveling motors to use it that much. I guess you could always manually lower them if the leveling motors fail though.

Some pics from autox this weekend in toledo. Had a blast!

Thanks Jon (fam) for the sweet shots

P8251002_zps1e02347c.jpg

P8250973_zps639d7cce.jpg

P8251074_zps7388e71a.jpg

P8251075_zpsbcc746f2.jpg

P8251076_zpsc198e65c.jpg

H&R Coilovers went on yesterday as well as a UR downpipe. Thanks to Patrick, Jake, and V!

0908131225_zps43ccd3da.jpg

0909130847a_zps01267db1.jpg

Looking good, Sho. And V is great at holding flashlights, isn't he?

V is also the best guy for polyurethane exhaust hangers. He's a beast. haha

So what's next?

Not much left to do (i say this now, and ill kick myself for it later ). Tune, tint, and a towhook mount for the front license plate (just for you,Evan).

Next year I'll save up for some better tires than what i have now.

Edit:
Oh, and i need to fix my boost gauge so im not a ricer with a non working gauge in the gauge pod lol

Last edited:
You will find plenty to do. I still find stuff to do to my car. You will eventually start selling parts and upgrading what you have we all do

Oh, and i need to fix my boost gauge so im not a ricer with a non working gauge in the gauge pod lol

Crap! That makes me a ricer because my Prosport mechanical boost gauge in the gauge pod doesn't work HAHA!! My plastic tube melted so it stopped reading the proper boost. It's such a PITA to remove the gauge pod that I've just left it there. I'll probably never need the gauge if I get the AP V3.

Get a AEM Tru Boost Gauge, it has worked very well for me! hit up Cres @ CR3 Motorsport......he has the best pricing

Crap! That makes me a ricer because my Prosport mechanical boost gauge in the gauge pod doesn't work HAHA!! My plastic tube melted so it stopped reading the proper boost. It's such a PITA to remove the gauge pod that I've just left it there. I'll probably never need the gauge if I get the AP V3.

offer still stands on me getting that defrost pod from you... ;)

Small update:
When we did the downpipe a few weeks ago, one of the studs on the turbo/DP flange bent on its way out so we didnt put it back in to avoid damaging the treads on the turbo side. No exhaust leak until Tuesday night. And it was bad...could see fumes escaping the hood and a strong smell of fuel.

Last night i went over to Phen's since i dont have any wobble extensions, and I put a new stud in after phen was done working in his friends mz6. No more leak, and no more worrying about carbon monoxide poisoning lol.

Thanks for letting me use your garage and tools!

Valve cleaning yesterday over at Patrick's (thanks for having us!)
0929131432a_zpsc6cadb25.jpg

Gross
2013092995145154_zps7599ff9a.jpg

After a little media blasting
2013092995183319_zpsab30686d.jpg

Sho needs a bump. More you see your parts the more you will want. I need a car to work on come on start spending dat doh!

Finally ditched the cold air intake for an HTP 3.5 full intake. Thanks Patrick for the help and MAF CAL!
1114132012-1_zps63191101.jpg

Back