Advice: Wait for 2014 Mazda5 GT or Purchase a 2013 now?

No sliding door, no deal for me :(. This thing looks big (elongated front?) and reminds me of the MB R-Class with a kodo front end.

The only reason I got 5 was sliding doors, if not, no new Mazda 5 for me in the future.

No Skyactive or sliding doors are a deal breaker for me. The doors really make the ride and skyactive would make a huge difference, especially considering full size minivans(yes, that sounds weird) like the Odyssey are matching the 5's epa mpg on the highway now.

No Skyactive or sliding doors are a deal breaker for me. The doors really make the ride and skyactive would make a huge difference, especially considering full size minivans(yes, that sounds weird) like the Odyssey are matching the 5's epa mpg on the highway now.

Some one soon will get a written off 3 from an auction and do the full engine / tranny / computer swap to the skyactive.
That would be a fun project to see one do.

Mazda Takeri wagon + Mazda5 Kodo design (drinks)

Mazda5-KODO-SIG.jpg

http://carfanaticsforum.com/thread-14482.html

This is a good looking ride. I need a wagon. The 5 is as close to a thought out wagon there is. I loove the sliding doors...but my kids are older now and I could make a go without the sliding doors...(eekdance)

Some one soon will get a written off 3 from an auction and do the full engine / tranny / computer swap to the skyactive.
That would be a fun project to see one do.
Yes. It should fit easily b/c the current gen Mz5 is offered with the SKY 2.0 in Japan! It is wrong that I would rather see a C-Max transplant instead.

The only reason I got 5 was sliding doors, if not, no new Mazda 5 for me in the future.

Ditto. The sliding doors + 2 kids + tight garage = the only reason we even considered it to begin with.

No sliding doors I may as well look it say, a Forester or similar, at least then I could get AWD and more powa.

Back