06 5 vibrating after new axle

bluetlr2001

:
Mazda 5 2006
So I have a 2006 5 and I replaced the axle the other day before a ride trip and now I has a real bad vibration in it. And only thing I did was the axle. I've went over all my bolts 2 and 3 times and everything checks or fine. I noticed the axle I was putting in wasnt balanced like the factory. I haven't taken it to get the tires balanced since I done the axel because we had to drive it first. Also I noticed the new axle had a metal ring on it were it goes into the intermediate shaft. Oh yea it is the passenger axle also. I replaced the struts about a month ago and no vibrations then just the sway bar bushing rattle I believe but after the axel its vibrating pretty bad. Also im not sure but I've repalaced the passenger wheel bearing last year and I noticed when I put the new axle in the beating felt wobbly anyone have any ideas I can check. My wife doesn't feel safe driving it

Well she got home and got to figure out the problem wound up have a belt broke in one of the tires. Guess that's what I get for getting use tires

Latest posts

Back