2014 Mazda6 Chrome Bodyside Moldings: What's your opinion, fellows?

Post your opinions whether you think these moldings add or deduce from the car's looks

Well, I just ordered it from Ebay. Only one seller has them. $135. Also ordered stainless steel rear bumper guard, and stainless steel door sills. F...k. :)

I'm personally not a fan of the way those look. I do however like the door sills and will be picking some up for mine.

Not to keen on the chrome molding but it may look better on black car... Personally, I'd like to see a slightly flared out skirt/groundeffects to give that part of the car a little more edge. I love my 6 but sometimes when I look at the rear 1/4 view, I see an Oldsmobile Alero and that kind of bugs me.

Totally works against the beautiful sheet metal crease on the doors. Plus they're cheesy misplaced chrome. No thank you.

Not to keen on the chrome molding but it may look better on black car... Personally, I'd like to see a slightly flared out skirt/groundeffects to give that part of the car a little more edge. I love my 6 but sometimes when I look at the rear 1/4 view, I see an Oldsmobile Alero and that kind of bugs me.

Well, true. At certain angle, from behind and slightly offset, one can tell that this is a $20,880 car body, not $50k

Totally works against the beautiful sheet metal crease on the doors. Plus they're cheesy misplaced chrome. No thank you.

Well, I took a chance and ordered it. Usually I am for stock look, and maybe some OEM accessories, but no cheesy/corny BS. No aftermarket wheels, etc. But somehow, I think this will work on my reflex blue car; it should work nicely with chrome window sills. Well, I am taking chance. I'll be sure to put the pictures up to get opinions from fellow 6ers:)

The right aftermarket wheels sets the car off. Especially if you got the sport version.

Back