Visit TeamMFactory.com for the best Mazda transmission components!
Visit TeamMFactory.com for the best Mazda transmission components!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from MFactory Competition Products!

Authorized Vendor

Cool Hello from MFactory Competition Products!

Hello mazdas247,

we are proud to announce our sponsorship of the mazdas247.com forum, and hope to be able to help out the community with any drivetrain related concerns.

although our current product line-up for Mazdas is limited to only LSD's and Final Drive Gears at present, we are actively looking to expand our range to include: Gear Sets, Carbon Synchros, Axles, Clutches and Flywheels

for those of you whom have dealt with us before, you will know how easy (and affordable) it is to work together with us on new products for your pride-and-joy, so if you have any questions, feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks!
    Stephen Yeh - MFactory® Competition Products
    http://www.teamMFactory.com
    -- --

Registered Member StealthWyvern's Avatar

03.5 YLW MSP

Thats good to hear. I have your diff and love it! maybe next year after my wedding you team will offer gearsets and axles! I've sheered the teeth off of 3rd gear twice, and i've lost track of how many off the shelf replacement axles from the local autoparts store.

Registered Member

1999 Zx2 Turbo

you should stop by www.teamzx2.com, many of us run your lsd and could use some more goodies for our cars as well. i actually tried getting a GB for axles around 2012-2013 (forgot the tech i was speaking to)and no one took me serious. there are a few turbo monsters lurking over there, myself included.

Registered Member

mazda 1999 1.6T

do you have some part for the f-serie tranny ?my f25m-r in my 1.6T going very bad !!!

Registered Member

mazda 1999 1.6T

nothing ??

Authorized Vendor

Not for the F-Series unfortunately
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Registered Member

mazda 1999 1.6T

damn!

Mazda Protege DX

Quote Originally Posted by mikeoliver View Post
    do you have some part for the f-serie tranny ?my f25m-r in my 1.6T going very bad !!!
    swap a bp problem solved
    2000 Turbo Protege Too many mods to be listed
    New car coming soon Mazda ........

Donated: $20

'02 Protege5

Quote Originally Posted by MFactory View Post
    Hello mazdas247,

........we are actively looking to expand our range to include: Gear Sets, Carbon Synchros, Axles, Clutches and Flywheels
    How's the Axle part coming along?
    - Mark -
    '02 Sunburst Yellow P5
    With just a little power adder...

Authorized Vendor

Not really had much interest into the axles yet unfortunately
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

'02 Protege5

Small run? I'd be interested in paying a premium for an axle that will take some abuse. As other members have also attested too, the "off the shelf Auto Parts Store" replacements are just too fragile to stand up to any sort of "spirited" driving. What will it take to get some made? DSS made some for our cars back in the day but were discontinued as newer models came out.

Authorized Vendor

We need at minimum an order of 10 sets.

'02 Protege5

OK. Good to know. Thanks!

'02 Protege5

Arrow

I just received this by email. I have replied to Stephen asking for more details regarding the racing axle development, the sequential shifter, etc. I hope to have a reply soon.
    Here it is....

Dear Valued Customer,

since 2004, MFactory Competition Products has grown from our humble beginnings as the "underdog" in the performance drivetrain market, to become one of North America's largest drivetrain manufacturers for European and Japanese automobiles.

for those of you whom have been with us since the beginning of our journey, and for those who joined us at a later date, I must sincerely thank you for your continued support and patronage. Without your support, we would not have grown to the size that we are today.

recognising the importance of providing our valued customers with the best service possible, and the importance of global expansion for our niche market, our company has, for the past 18 months, been in merger/acquisition discussions with several market leaders in our industry, with December 2014 being the final stages of contract negotiation and April 2015 being the official acquisition date.

although I cannot disclose the new corporate head of MFactory Competition Products, the business and brand will remain autonomous and continue functioning as it always has done. Infact, I wholeheartedly believe with the new management and injection of corporate funding, this will begin a new era of global expansion for the business.

in light of this news, as of May 1st 2015, I will no longer hold my position as Director of MFactory Competition Products and have thus moved on to pastures new.

in order to facilitate the transition and allow the new management to settle into their new position, I will continue to monitor and have access to this email address (***@************.***) until otherwise deemed unnecessary.

please note though that this will be strictly limited to a monitoring capacity only, and any enquiries of a sales or technical nature will be handled by your new account representative.

once again, I must thank you for your continued patronage, and wish you all the success in your future endeavours. May we meet again

Yours sincerely,

Stephen Yeh

Donated: $15
    Super Moderator

2001 Mazda MP3

I wonder who our new rep is?
    Performance Mods:[Steedspeed v2. Turbo Manifold] [Precision PTE CEA 5130 Turbo] [Pope 3-inch Downpipe] [Molnar Forged Rods] [Wiseco Forged Pistons (9.1:1)] [NSN Motorsports Thermal Intake Manifold Spacer] [Haltech E6X Stand Alone] [Haltech Boost Controller] [2007 WRX 565cc Dark Blue Injectors] [AEM UEGO 30-4100 Wideband O2 Sensor] [Vibrant 3-inch TurboBack Exhaust with Custom 3-inch mid Pipe] [ ACT Z66-XTSS Clutch] [Fidanza Flywheel] [Synapse Synchronic BOV] [AWR Motor Mounts] [PWR High Performance Radiator PWR1306] [Mazdaspeed Oil Cooler ] [Tein SS Coilover Suspension ] Other Mods: [Intel Atom-based Touchscreen Car PC] [Defi D-Series Boost Gauge] [Nordskog Digital Fuel and Oil Pressure Gauges] [Dave B. Brushed Aluminum Gauge Rings]
    The things we own will eventually end up owning us one way or another....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast