Protege 5 Parts: Racing Beat, TWM, KMR, GoodRidge, GT Spec, AWR and Factory Parts!!

Hello everyone,

My name is Steven and I've been a member of this site since 2009. I rear ended a car on the way to work back in March and totaled my Protege5. I've been busy lately and I'm just now getting around to posting the parts I was able to salvage off the car. A lot of this stuff was purchased from group buys and other members from this site. Some stuff is brand new, other stuff was only on the car for 3-4 months. I no longer have the car, the insurance company took it. All payments must be done through PayPal. Shipping is included in the price; I'm located in Long Beach, CA. Please be patient, I can only answer questions after I get home from work.

Prices are negotiable; however, keep in mind that shipping is expensive and shipping is included in the price.

For Sale:
Factory owners manual: $30
Factory wind deflector for sun roof (like new): $55
Factory JDM taillights (like new): Sold
TWM short shifter with all hardware (like new): Sold
Factory lateral links (like new): $160 all four, or $55 each
KMR rear V brace (brand new): Sold
KMR 4 point ladder brace (good): Sold
KMR set (ladder & rear brace): Sold
Factory cargo net (like new): $35
Factory water pump and gasket (brand new): $85
AWR rear engine mount 70 duro (brand new): $55
Factory left and right control arms (like new): $280 both, or $150 each
GT Spec trailing arms (like new): $175
Ford Escape front end links (like new): $25
Goodridge SS brake lines (brand new): Sold
Mazdaspeed rear sub frame (like new): $200
Racing Beat rear sway bar/end links/bushings: Sold
9I5IqU1l.jpg
[/IMG]

XdTpjO1l.jpg
[/IMG]

v2n1oshl.jpg
[/IMG]

Make an offer!

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Good price on the tails. If I didn't already have a set I'd be all over that. GLWS.

Great pricing and parts! If you still got sub frame, trailing arms and kmr 4 point next paycheck or two ill take them. Unless your willing to do deposit and maybe good price on them?? I'm pretty sure that all will work on a msp.... Shipping to 74006 if it helps, I don't wanna rip anyone off.

All of it will work on a MSP. I'll check out the exact shipping to OK tomorrow, the subframe set weighs a lot. I'll let you know.

I just noticed you had the sub frame with sway bar. I might take that instead for decent deal if you don't mind. Has new bushings I assume.

Dibs on the jdm tail lamps!!!! SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA 92126. Alrighty PM'D you

Last edited:
Will the RB swaybar work without the subframe? I'm assuming it will but just want to double check. If it does i'll take it with endlinks / bushing hardware

The bushings, subframe, and rear endlinks were brand new when I bought them. They were only on the car for 3-4 months before the accident. If your interested shoot me a PM.

The RB swaybar technically will work without the Mazdaspeed rear subframe; however, the Mazdaspeed subframe has reinforced attatchment points for the swaybar brackets. The Protege 5 subframe doesn't have these reinforcements and the swaybar will rip the brackets off the subframe under hard use.

Best price on subframe/sway bar set? No shipping needed, I can pick up since I'm in the los Angeles area.

I'm surprised no one is interested in the GT Spec trailing arms! They're in good condition, just a few minor scratches.

OMG, can't believe the trailing arms haven't sold yet! (already have them) Bump for deal on those and GLWS..........

Back