For Sale:2003 mazdaspeed protege 74k miles

For sale is my 2003 black mica mazdaspeed protege. I have put some work into the car but nothing extreme. I was recently in an accident which damaged the back driver side of the car(pics show). The car only has 74k miles on it and a brand new SMIC and Corksport downpipe, and hardpipes. I also have a Catless full turboback Corksport exhaust on this car with about 10k miles on it. Still in great condition. The alternator was also recently replaced. Because the car is about 10 years old now and the labor cost for fixing the car was double the value of the actual parts to fix the car, the insurance decided to total the car. The Auto shop that I was going to have fix the car has already ordered all of the parts to fix the vehicle and added a report with the damage done to vehicle and what each part costs. (serious buyers PM me to see this) The parts cost $2,722 and he still has them at the shop so if anyone wanted to pick them up off of him and do the work themselves they could. (he said he would do about $2,500 for the parts) If you did not want to fix the car but wanted to purchase the car to part it out, you can also do that. I do not have the time to tear the car apart and part it out.

Other work that i have done to the car,
Plasti-dipped the rims not even 100 miles ago
new front tires
painted calipers
new sony headunit
blue lights underneath the seats and center
tinted out the windows
I also have brand new valve gasket, serp belt, and HID's that I can throw in with the purchase of the car.

The car is also still drivable, i drove it to the auto shop with no problems at all. It has a donut of the back driver side because the wheel popped. I asked the auto shop if there was any damage to the rim and he said not at all.

I am located in Ewing/Lawrenceville New Jersey, buyers are welcomed to come look at the car.

I am open to all offers. If I forgot anything or you want any other information feel free to ask.

photo-2.JPG
photo-3.JPG
photo-4.JPG
photo-5.JPG
photo-6.JPG

if you ever want to part out the car i would love the full turbo set up with ecu and maybe exhaust

if you ever want to part out the car i would love the full turbo set up with ecu and maybe exhaust

Hopefully someone buys it to part it out and you can hop on that real quick. Unfortunately I dont have the time to part out the car myself

Back