FS: Partout MSP FULL turbo kit, Garrett, wot box, Fic, gauge pods, Vibrant turbo back

Due to a series of unfortunate events, I am currently in need of money. So i put my protege back to stock for the most part and am selling the my aftermarket parts in order to pay off some debt. If you have any questions about anything or want better pics please pm me with your email address or phone number as it is easier to send pictures to you. Paypal is j_money112@hotmail.com

1. FULL Msp turbo kit. SOLD!!!

2. Single din triple gauge pod. This pod is the good looking one... not the glowshift. Has a few broken tabs but it stayed inplace for me SOLD!!!!

3. Aem Fic. i have everything except the wiring harness and the software which can be downloaded from aem. Make offer

4. Wot box with no lift shift. come with everything you need. Sold!!!!!

5. Extremely rare Vibrant Full 3 inch S-pipe back exhaust Sold!!!

6. Subaru 440's. Low mileage and new orings installed 10k miles ago. Sold!!

7. Go fast bits G force electronic boost controller with custom ash tray mount. includes everything needed to run it. SOLD!!!!!

8. Maf sensor. was working fine when pulled. $40 shipped

9. oil filter relocation kit along with custom oil lines made with summit racing AN fittings for doc b system, peterson external pressure regulator. Pretty much the doc b system minus the oil pump... Make offer

I may have been forgetting somethings so if you have any questions please feel free to pm me! try not to clutter up the thread with non sense and also remember i work full time. I may be interested in parting with the built motor which has 10k on it as well as tein s techs, msp springs, an extra valve cover, and MBSP. dont hesitate to shoot offers! I will try my best with replying to pms asap!

Here are some pics...

Welds on Ic piping

Still on my car at the moment. Has to rig up an intake as i could not find the stock one

This was how i received the exhaust when i bought it. Pictured is a dent on the bottom of the j pipe of the exhaust. doesnt hurt anthing but looks.

Last edited:
Some nice stuff here. How much shipped for the zip tie holding the intake down (hah) ...jk

Here's a bump though

Some nice stuff here. How much shipped for the zip tie holding the intake down (hah) ...jk

Here's a bump though

Thanks! and Lol the zip tie is holding the wires for the o2 sensor away from the egr pipe. had an issue where my pcm fuse kept shorting out for some reason and found out that it is grounded through the o2 wires which were touching the egr pipe that resulted in it shorting out causing me to be stranded on the side of the road lol.

Details on WOT box and oil filter relocation kit. inbox is okay.

PMed!!

Last edited:
I would have bought the vibrant exhaust but I have a 3 inch pope downpipe so I would not be able to install this exhaust, sucks but oh well. Good luck with sales

Back