Front Brake Hardware kit

:
2007 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Hello all

I was wondering if i could use the brake hardware kit that they sell in autozone with oem mazda brake pads. I am asking because i cannot find the brake hardware that came with my mazda pads and they want 31 dollars for the hardware kit. I have the oem pads and not the value ones. Can i use the the hardware that autozone sells for the cx9. They are only 16 bucks which is a lot cheaper than the dealer ones. All replies would be greatly appreciated. Have a good day.

It's just a few clips for the calipers and I'm pretty sure they would be the same. As I recall it's 8 clips and two wear sensors. I would think the package you are looking at would be fine.

yeah. it's just clips and shims. buy the brake pads. take out the clips and shims. return them. free hardware.

When I installed my Centric Ceramic pads, they had a shim already attached so I threw the oem hardware kit in the garbage.(cabpatch)

Jk240, years ago that was possible. Even autozone checks the contents of the box now when you return an item. I wish it was that easy lol.

Back