KSport Coilovers

agproject

:
2014 Mazda 6 Touring SKYACTIVE 6spd
FYI I spoke to KSport. They have nothing currently in development for our vehicle nor do they have any plans at this time. I opted to contact KSport due to their wide application support and initial offering to market with other makes and models. The good news is AutoEXE does have an application available for our vehicles. There are a few downsides.

1. They are made to order
2. They are made in Japan and ship from Japan
3. They more than likely use proprietary parts so rebuild will be a mofo and be required to be rebuilt in-house ... in Japan
4. Rebuild will more than likely be expensive because of #2 and 3
5. Shipping and initial cost will be expensive because of #1-#3

Some benefits

1. This company solely works on Mazda
2. The person that runs the show is also a Mazda race driver, he's competed in almost 30 24hrs of LeMans races
3. They make quality parts, I can vouch for this
4. They will work with English speaking customers and ship to the USA

I haven't read all the forum rules yet, It would be nice if we could get a group deal going.

On another note I'm still waiting on a response from Ground Control. The only downside would be the lack of damper adjustability when using with OEM struts. Aftermarket performance is still relatively new for this car.

ProParts is unresponsive, I do not have any additional information other than they have developed a one off kit for a dealership.

Good, KSport is absolute garbage, along with all the other similar shared design turds like Megans, Stance, etc. Have you seen the shock dynamic dynos of these turds? The numbers are all over the charts and the results are inconsistent for each shock. Plus they're renown to blow out or boil over. My friend had KSports on his Scion, and he already went through two replacements. Granted their customer service is decent, they still make horrid suspension parts.

Latest posts

Back