Voice Command with Navigation

:
Mazda CX-5 Touring, Metallic Liquid Silver
I'm not sure how it happened, but my voice command on my navigation isn't working anymore...I get a message that says voice command does not work for the country that is selected. The problem is that I can't find a setting where I can change the country selected (not sure how it got changed in the first place). Has anyone had this issue and know how to resolve it?

Thanks!

With the engine off, try taking the nav SD card out, wait a minute or two and reinsert it. I think this will cause the nav computer to reboot...

If what GAXIBM suggest does not work, you may want to reload your SD card with fresh map and files.

Hi
Ad thr same problem after having my car servied for the first time. Try selecting factory reset from tomtom . It removes home address and favorites but fixes everything else.

I'm not sure how it happened, but my voice command on my navigation isn't working anymore...I get a message that says voice command does not work for the country that is selected. The problem is that I can't find a setting where I can change the country selected (not sure how it got changed in the first place). Has anyone had this issue and know how to resolve it?

Thanks!

Try removing the SD card (with car off), power up without it. shut off power and then reinserted the card and power up again. This has worked for others.

Back