New (out of the package) Syvania SilverStar Low Beam Bulbs for 2002-2003 Protege

2- Syvania SilverStar Ultra low beam bulbs

I have a 2002 protege5 and I bought the wrong bulbs. I bought the bulbs for the Protege. I removed it from the packaging and threw it away, so I can't take it back. It is brand NEW. The cost me $55 but i will sell them for half. I am asking $25 plus shipping for the pair.

Again, they are brand NEW.

Last edited:
Please have a look at the *Marketplace Rules*.

In order to post classified listings on mazdas247.com, site rules require that you post photos of any items being offered along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. I am temporarily locking your thread; I'll be happy to unlock it once you've taken the photos and are ready to post them. Send me a PM when you're ready to post. If I'm not around, feel free to PM any of the other applicable section mods for assistance.

Thanks!

Original box included, what is the part number?
he states in the first post he threw the box away that is why he cannot return them. they are for the protege sedan and he has a protege5.. if u look at the receipt u see the part number is 9003 same as the h4

Back